deanna6812

Fat Bottom Bags, you make the rockin' world go round

Oh, btw your title got me in here. My husband sings that to his sister. She has a "butt"! LOL Actually she lost a bunch of weight. So he probably wouldn't sign it now. I love that song too!

It is beautiful and I love it, but the lining would give me fits!

That's so funny because everytime I see the name of that bag I think of that Queen song. Love your bag, you did an awesome job lining it.

This bag is fantastic! I love it! I am getting more and more encouraged to take on a purse at some point...

And funny thing about your song... it is replacing a horrible earworm that has been going through my head all night. I saw a picture of a cat licking a BIG dog. And the caption reads "I like big mutts and I cannot lie..." and now, it is going through your head too! <evil laugh>

And funny thing about your song... it is replacing a horrible earworm that has been going through my head all night. I saw a picture of a cat licking a BIG dog. And the caption reads "I like big mutts and I cannot lie..." and now, it is going through your head too! <evil laugh>

ooooh noooo, not that song. lol

Totally agree with you about the song!!! Your bag is amazing and I am excited to say that my good friend is going to help me line my bag so I can finish it to proudly share here :hook