Melissa

i just checked out your site and just to let you know everything is not lined up, images are overlaying text and nothing is readable. my first impression of thhe site is not very good.

i just checked out your site and just to let you know everything is not lined up, images are overlaying text and nothing is readable. my first impression of thhe site is not very good.

Hi! Are you browsing with Explorer 9? I've had reports that that is caused by a compatibility glitch with that version. If you press the “Compatibility View” button, it should fix the browser problem.

yes that is it, never thought of that actually. site is quite nice now that i can read it, lol leave it to me

Oh, no, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I've added a hack in the code that I believe should make Explorer 9 read it correctly now. Hopefully. Haha! :)

Just checking out the site now. Looks great.

Dang! Now I have to spend my time looking at more crochet on the net. Oh my how will I ever get anything done....:rofl:rofl

Seriously...Thanks for the link and all your work!

I love it! Your patterns must have been on CPC's new patterns list because I'd already saved copies of them. I especially love that shawl. I love shawls! Thank you! I'm going back to bookmark it. Good job!!

I'm using Explorer 9 and it is fine so I reckon you fixed it!

Oh, no, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I've added a hack in the code that I believe should make Explorer 9 read it correctly now. Hopefully. Haha! :)

Thank you all so much! This really has been a dream of mine and so I am very glad to hear so many positive responses. The next issue is due to come out in November and there are already some very fun things lining up to be included!

If you'd like to submit a pattern or article, show off a photo of your work, or have a new pattern you're selling advertised by us (for free!) please come check out the requirements.

I was just checking out the site and I can't fig. out how to subscribe to it?! It looks so amazing!!!! I'm so excited

Archived