12" Pink & White Squares - Completed - pics in post 1

nicolep

I just found out a dear friend has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I'd like for her to have a comfortghan to wrap up in while she's at the hospital for chemo and radiation.

I would be very grateful if you could help me get this together quickly. If you're so inclined, she has specifically requested everyone's prayers. Please post here or send me a PM if you're able to help.

Details:

12" Pink & White Squares in acrylic

Awareness ribbons are okay, but not required

Squares can be pink alone, white alone or a combination of the two

I'm going to make it a total of 20 squares. If you know how many you're going to make, please let me know. That way I can make sure I don't end up with unusable squares.

Thank you all in advance. :hug

ETA:

Thank you all for your help with this comfortghan. It turned out absolutely gorgeous. It's being washed right now. She is currently in the hospital recovering from surgery. I'm going to deliver it to her as soon as she's home and feels up to visitors. Sincerely, it means a lot that you all helped me. :manyheart

post-28827-135897692347_thumb.jpg

post-28827-135897692352_thumb.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Nicole ~ I'm sorry to hear about your friend's health ~ and, what a caring thing for you to do for her. I will pray for her strength and healing. I can do a white awareness ribbon square for you. Please let me know your address. Thank you. ~ Tracey :hug

Hi Nicole ~ I'm sorry to hear about your friend's health and what a caring thing for you to do for her. I will pray for her strength and healing. I can do a white awareness ribbon square for you. Please let me know your address. Thank you. ~ Tracey :hug

:hug Thank you for the prayers and square :hug

- oh honey... I'm sorry about your friend!

I will get at least one square out to you... I'll let you know if more!

praying!!!

:heart

:mug

I just found out a dear friend has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I'd like for her to have a comfortghan to wrap up in while she's at the hospital for chemo and radiation.

I would be very grateful if you could help me get this together quickly. If you're so inclined, she has specifically requested everyone's prayers. Please post here or send me a PM if you're able to help.

Details:

12" Pink & White Squares in acrylic

Awareness ribbons are okay, but not required

Squares can be pink alone, white alone or a combination of the two

I'm going to make it a total of 20 squares. If you know how many you're going to make, please let me know. That way I can make sure I don't end up with unusable squares.

Thank you all in advance. :hug

I'll be able to get a square done in pink. I only want to commit to one right now, but if I can get more done, I'll let you know. Prayers for your friend. (and for you!:hug I have your address from the friendship ghan CAL too!

I'll be able to get a square done in pink. I only want to commit to one right now, but if I can get more done, I'll let you know. Prayers for your friend. (and for you!:hug I have your address from the friendship ghan CAL too!

Thanks, Joanne! You all are so fabulous. :c9

Nicole, I will make a square. I had your address at one time, but cant find it, PM me and I will get it in the mail later this week.

Debbie

I can make a square Nicole. PM me your addy and I will PM when it goes (in the next day or so).

Thinking only the happiest of thoughts for your dear friend. :hug

Just an update for those of you wondering, she went to the Oncologist yesterday and found out that she is having her right breast removed. Then she'll start radiation. No date has been set for surgery yet.

My thoughts and prayer are with you, her and her family. I lost my mother to breast cancer and my oldest sister is a 10 year survivor. Do you have a count on how many squares you still need? I can do one if you still need them. I will need your address.

My thoughts and prayer are with you, her and her family. I lost my mother to breast cancer and my oldest sister is a 10 year survivor. Do you have a count on how many squares you still need? I can do one if you still need them. I will need your address.

I have as few as 8 or as many as 10 committed at this point. So I will need another 10 - 12. I would love whatever you can send. I'll send you a PM also. Thank you!

- oh honey... I'm sorry about your friend!

I will get at least one square out to you... I'll let you know if more!

praying!!!

fir

first of all, am i the only one not able to understand this, come on neighbor, what you doing to me here, LOL

:heart

:mug

My mom too, succombed to breast cancer, May God bless your friend, and with the advances they have made in the field, she has a better chance than ever of a full recovery!

Sending prayers. Square is going out today. :hug

Nicole, a sqaure went out to you this am. Positive thoughts and healing wishes enclosed for your friend.....

Hi Nicole ~ I'm sorry to hear about your friend's health ~ and, what a caring thing for you to do for her. I will pray for her strength and healing. I can do a white awareness ribbon square for you. Please let me know your address. Thank you. ~ Tracey :hug

I received your square today. Thank you! :hug It's perfect.

post-28827-135897683537_thumb.jpg

Archived