12" Pink & White Squares - Completed - pics in post 1

nicolep

I received your square today. Thank you! :hug It's perfect.

Oh, how pretty.

I made one of those squares, but mine seems to have missed a stitch here and there or something because all the ribbons don't look the same. I'm going to send it off, and if you don't want to use it, I won't be offended. I'm going to try another square and then send both together.:hug

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, how pretty.

I made one of those squares, but mine seems to have missed a stitch here and there or something because all the ribbons don't look the same. I'm going to send it off, and if you don't want to use it, I won't be offended. I'm going to try another square and then send both together.:hug

Thanks, Joanne. I'm sure it will be beautiful in the afghan. No one ever said everything had to be symmetrical. :manyheart

I can do a square or two if you need me to! Prayers... PM me your addy and I will get it out to you...

Thanks so much! I sent you a PM. :hug

Just bumping this back up. I will need about five more. Thanks for considering! :hug

Nicole, I can make one. It probably won't go out until next Monday or Tuesday though. I don't think I'll be able to get to the PO until then.

Katie - :lol You're so funny! Tam meant that she would send one square and would let me know if she could send more than that and she's praying for my friend.

Thank you for your help! :c9

well, I dont' know how you got that out of that, but ok, if you say so. lol I thought there for a moment, my computer was crashing!!

Nicole, I can make one. It probably won't go out until next Monday or Tuesday though. I don't think I'll be able to get to the PO until then.

Next week is perfectly fine! Thank you! :hug

Nicole- I'll be mailing two squares on my way to work tomorrow morning- one in all pink and one in pink/white. Prayers and healing thoughts for your friend:hug

Thanks so much!! :D

do you still need any? Is just a plain granny square ok. If so how many rows? So sorry :( your friend is:sick :pink:hug for u and her:hug

A plain granny square would be great. I don't know how many rows you would need to get to 12 inches unfortunately.

You're welcome. Sorry... I'm on a simple granny kick. I guess in our love/hate relationship... I'm lovin' them right now. :P

If you need another, let me know. :hug

You're welcome. Sorry... I'm on a simple granny kick. I guess in our love/hate relationship... I'm lovin' them right now. :P

If you need another, let me know. :hug

There is zero need to apologize. It's a fabulous square! :manyheart

Archived