smith

FREE....pink lupine seeds

Hey Susan ~

The seeds have arrived. Thank you so much. Once it cools down just a tad bid, I'll get them in the ground. My gd will love to see new flowers in her garden. :)

I know I am late, but if you have any left..please, and thank you. If not, I understand, nice thought spreading the beauty.

:( ooohhhh....I may be too late too.......

But if not- would LOVE to have some of any colors!!! They are beautiful!!! This is so nice of you to do this!!

i would absolutely love some of the seeds. i have a twenty five year old girl her whole life is devoted to flowers mom and her harley davidson. she loves being i the counry and she will dig up plants from the woods and bring them home. if u have any left we would love them

shelly

Shelly Brecker

4518 magnolia sw

wyomng MI 49548:clap:cheer

Hi Susan

I got my seed today and can you tell me when is the best time to plant them

Again I want to think you

DorothyLieblong

:ty Thank you bunches!!!! My seeds came today!! Since fall is here now, I think I will save them and plant in spring. THank you so much. This was SOO sWeeT of you!!!!

the seeds are pretty hardly....I threw some over in the lot a few years ago they seeded and they now have several large plants...:lol I have tossed them in my planter and they've come up and I've also started them by seed.