MelissaF

Is anyone on Pinterest?

I adore Pinterest- I spend HOURS on that site (day and night)!

I think Pinterest is a great idea - it's so much easier to mark things you are interested in instead of making 5000 bookmarks - like I did before this. I am jms129.

I have just discovered Pininterest so will try and find you, Its taking a while for me to navigate my way around the site!

I joined Pinterest recently and for some reason the button on my bookmarks stopped working. This was in Internet Explorer. I can use it in Google Chrome. Anybody else have an issue?

I'm there as: Sweetheart Tofive and thanks to you all I've just wasted/enjoyed an entire evening checking out your boards and pins, at least the ones I could find. I agree that place is addictive.

I get the Search basics when looking for a particular person on Pinterest but, how about when one is searching for something in particlar? ie: Crochet, Afghans, Doilies, Baby, etc. I cannot for the life of me get any search results under Boards or Pins. Any suggestions? :think

I get the Search basics when looking for a particular person on Pinterest but, how about when one is searching for something in particlar? ie: Crochet, Afghans, Doilies, Baby, etc. I cannot for the life of me get any search results under Boards or Pins. Any suggestions? :think

Reni, are you trying to search on a particular board? I'm not sure that's possible. I just key my search terms into the search box at the upper left to get stuff from all of pinterest. Or were you trying to be more specific? My crochet board is so large now that I wish I could search on it and not have to scroll through everything to find something. I should have broken it down into more subcategories!

Reni, are you trying to search on a particular board? I'm not sure that's possible. I just key my search terms into the search box at the upper left to get stuff from all of pinterest. Or were you trying to be more specific? My crochet board is so large now that I wish I could search on it and not have to scroll through everything to find something. I should have broken it down into more subcategories!

Hi Kay- Yes, I have tried to be specific, but not on any particular Board.

As an example, I type in Crochet in the search bar, then the Enter tab......nothing. Change to Boards....nothing, then Pins... nothing. Get my drift? I have also tried Crochet Afghans, Crochet Doilies and no results. I am sort of confused.

I was not going to surf on Pinterest, even though I've been a member for awhile, because I knew I would be on there way too long.

Hi Kay- Yes, I have tried to be specific, but not on any particular Board.

As an example, I type in Crochet in the search bar, then the Enter tab......nothing. Change to Boards....nothing, then Pins... nothing. Get my drift? I have also tried Crochet Afghans, Crochet Doilies and no results. I am sort of confused.

I was not going to surf on Pinterest, even though I've been a member for awhile, because I knew I would be on there way too long.

That should have worked, but I have noticed that -- although it's getting better -- Pinterest has the hiccups every so often. So maybe that's what happened. I just tried keying in "crochet afghans" and lots of them came up.

That should have worked, but I have noticed that -- although it's getting better -- Pinterest has the hiccups every so often. So maybe that's what happened. I just tried keying in "crochet afghans" and lots of them came up.

Sorry I did not get back sooner as I had to run to town and that is a all afternoon trip since we live 20 miles out.

On the way to town the Hubster told me he too was having problems with several websites today and the (satellite) TV response when using the remote was even acting up; channels changed slow, even the menu was wacko. We have had rain storms for two days now but have never experienced this before. Seems better now so I will attempt another go on Pinterest later. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it very much.

Sorry I did not get back sooner as I had to run to town and that is a all afternoon trip since we live 20 miles out.

On the way to town the Hubster told me he too was having problems with several websites today and the (satellite) TV response when using the remote was even acting up; channels changed slow, even the menu was wacko. We have had rain storms for two days now but have never experienced this before. Seems better now so I will attempt another go on Pinterest later. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it very much.

Hope your weather clears up and no damage. Pinterest should clear up, too!

I found Melissa. Type her full name into the search box and then click on Pinners. Her profile pops right up. Added you Melissa!

I've started putting together some Pinterest boards to go along with my blog:

http://www.pinterest.com/riotofdaisies/

I'm also trying to find some good group blogs for crochet so if you know of any, let me know!  I'm already in CrochetHolic but I'd love to find some others to share with.

I love Pinterest! I spend far too much time looking through pins :gallery

I'm CrochetAmore over there as well.

Edited by CrochetAmore

Hi guys!

I'm on Pinterest as well, but only the last few months (I'm still learning). Here's my page:

http://www.pinterest.com/cbkarin/

Can't wait to see you guys online and check out your pins

With Facebook, forums, ravelry I have to much to do online.  So Ill pass on this one. lol

With Facebook, forums, ravelry I have to much to do online.  So Ill pass on this one. lol

You do not know "what" you might be missing ?. Try it, you will like it!:).

Sooo many idea's.......:)

Krys

• Like 1

That's the problem. I am so far behind on my wips and the list of things to do it well be a couple years before I catch up. Don't need more ideas. 

I don't crochet every day for hours and hours. But more like a few days a week for a couple hours at a time.

Edited by SlowCrocheter