MelissaF

Is anyone on Pinterest?

Love pinterest. But I can sure waste a lot of time there. Just like looking at the pictures.

Not exactly sure what I am doing there but this is me.....

https://pinterest.com/cathoms/

Cheryl

I tried to sign up to Pinterest but it told me it would have to send me an invitation. That was a week ago....

I am on pinterest. Had to wait to get signed up.

Lots to look at. I wish there was more crochet on there.

I am tealover2

Edited by teapot

I tried to sign up to Pinterest but it told me it would have to send me an invitation. That was a week ago....

Hmmm, that's not right! I received an invite from someone else and that made it very easy. If you want, send me your email in a PM and I will send you a Pinterest invite.

I :manyheart pinterest!! I am kind of addicted to it!! :blush

I get so many ideas, and I have actually done some of them! :lol

I am not sure what I am doing, I just pin stuff that has all ready been pinned, I dont know how to pin stuff I see on the internet.

I'm there under the name Flia

A note: you have to click the "People" tab underneath the search field.

I'm there under Nikki Tallent... feel free to find me! :hook

Okay so I have submitted for an invite over 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything. I sent another and still nothing. Guess it just isn't meant for me to get on there.

I'm following some people on Pinterest who have amazing crochet albums. They've found crocheted items I've never seen. There are some lovely Japanese symbol crochet pieces. One thing leads to another, and I have trouble prying myself off the site.

I am officially following all of you!! :cheer I LOVE all the crochet ideas I'm getting from this site!! Happy Pinning :hook

I just joined Pintrest. I am gonna have to get all your names and pin ya so I can see what you got! I will post things as I make them as well.

I just joined a few days ago, I'm addicted already and have already crocheted several small things that I've found on there. I'm kedavis99 if anyone wants to follow me, I'll follow you too.

I love the site - so many ideas. It is addicting. I didn't join, nothing I want to pin or need to comment on. So I just enjoy what others have pinned.

Edited by bailey

I have also been waiting ages for my invite. If someone would be kind enough to send me a invite I will pm my email addy.

I have also been waiting ages for my invite. If someone would be kind enough to send me a invite I will pm my email addy.

PM me if you want an invite

I darn looked it up.> I need a invite.. Can someone send me one. my Email is same as my username here @yahoo.com

I darn looked it up.> I need a invite.. Can someone send me one. my Email is same as my username here @yahoo.com

Done.

It has taken me to blogs and sites I would never have seen if it wasn't for someone repinning pictures.

Done.

It has taken me to blogs and sites I would never have seen if it wasn't for someone repinning pictures.

ty I'll check my email.... lets see what pinrest is bout ;) lol

I'm there as Rhonda Jones.

I just got my invite to pinterest!! I'm still in that "what do I do now that I got my invite"!!:lol

I am on Pinterest. It's been great fun so far! Look for Clotilde or for Craftybegonia. See you there!