Is anyone on Pinterest?

MelissaF

If you are, I want to follow you! I've found so many cool ideas on there, but would love to see some more crochet and knitting pins.

My username is M3l1ss4 - I just got started with it, but it's addicting!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I am on Pinterest. I did a search for M3l1ss4 and it came back with 0 persons. To find me you can enter my whole name Debra Harscher. Are you sure you don't have another name for Pinterest? Or maybe I am doing something wrong. I have not been on long myself so I have not really searched for anyone before. I would be glad to follow you and have you follow me if we can find each other on there! LOL! I have some of my crochet items but more of my pins are things I have foubnd online that amaze me.

Does anyone know how to find people on Pinterest? I tried the search and cannot get anyone to come up in it. There is a way to find "friends" that are on your yahoo, facebook, etc. lists but I can't figure out how to find someone from their name or user name. Maybe I am just being computer illiterate again but I just don't get it.

Well I'm on there now..not sure I quite get what the use for it is though

You can use it for anything you want. Show off things you made, save pictures of things you want to make, or things that inspire you. I have some of all those things on my pinterest. Some are decorating ideas and some are just things that I like to look at or find interesting. I enjoy my pinterest pictures and those of others too! I have to be careful because I can spend hours at that site if I find the right people's pin boards! :)

I have tried to find a couple of other names and still not having any luck. If anyone want to follow me (Debra Harscher) I will follow you in turn and if you can help me figure out how to find people, that would be great too!

• 3 weeks later...

My DIL got me to sign up just a few days ago, so I don't have much on there. Still learning it all, but I like it. Anybody can add me or "follow me" whatever. I just don't quite know how yet. My user name is same as here. hershey038

• 1 month later...

I LOVE Pinterest - such an awesome place to find creative and inspiring things. :) I think it works best if you use the user name in the search as opposed to the name. The name pulls up a ton of choices, where the username usually gave me that one person. Or you can just post your link. :)

My username is audramsilva: http://pinterest.com/audramsilva/ I'm slightly addicted to Pinterest, but I'm sure you can't tell by looking at my boards. Ahem. ;)

• 2 months later...

I ask crochet designers all the time. None have turned me down. Since the pin always links back to them, it just brings more people to their blogs, etsy & Ravelry listings. I asked Prudence Mapstone -- the Freeform artist a while back and she was very kind, even sent me to her own Pinterest page. :)

Archived