Having fun at Chain Link 2011 in Minneapolis

Hi, everyone! I am here in Minneapolis, having lots of fun at Chain Link.

I attended Professional Deelopment Day on Wednesday. The morning session featured talks by Ellen Gormley, Margaret Hubert, and Vickie Howell. The afternoon featured fabulous breakout sessions by more people. I'll gie more details later,

Wednesday evening I attended a rece ton where we posthumously inducted Jean Leinhauser as the first member of CGOA's Crochet Hall of Fame. More details about that later, too.

Yesterday I took a fabulous class with Joan Davis, Crochet Camis that Fit. After that, was the chapter Challenge where over 2,000 hats were collectednfor a charity followed by the Gift Exchange where people made fabulous crocheted gifts for each other.

Then we had the Shopping Preview on the show floor. There are so many fabulous yarns.

I've been posting some things on our Facebook page, and I've ulpoadedmsome videos to YouTube. Just click the links in my signature below to see all that stuff.

I have lots of photos that I'll upload here as well as I can. I also have a bunch of video clips of the show floor thatnI hope to edit together today and post to YouTube, giving you a look at all the fabulous yarns.

More will be coming later today.

I'm going too. Kind of a last minute decision! I am so excited! I've never been to anything on crocheting even though I've been crocheting since I was a kid, so I can't wait!!!! I am taking one class a day and so excited to go!!!!

Archived