CLLinda

What's on your needles right now?

It took me only one afternoon to make this set. The yarn is Alize Maxi Flower and I used 2 skeins.

post-30828-0-13987400-1424079652_thumb.jpg

Thank you! 

Pretty. I have never seen that yarn before. Was it hard to work with?

No, it's quite easy to work with, it's just thick, but the flowers are ok.

• Like 1

I'm crocheting a Hello Kitty scarf for one of my nieces, knitting a dishcloth for my own kitchen, and knitting a neck gaiter for my husband. :)

I'm working on a knit scarf/shawlette. The pattern is written for sock weight yarn, but I don't have any and since I wanted to use up some of my yarn, I am using Caron Simply Soft. I just won't do as many pattern repeats. Pattern is called Hitchhiker.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hitchhiker

I'm working on the same scarf.  It gets kinda boring the bigger it gets.  Im using Lion Brand Heartland. Still on the first skein. Its pretty thick and its 31" from point to point right now.  Here is a pic 

post-10186-0-65605700-1424646985_thumb.jpg

I'm working on the same scarf.  It gets kinda boring the bigger it gets.  Im using Lion Brand Heartland. Still on the first skein. Its pretty thick and its 31" from point to point right now.  Here is a pic

Yup, I agree that it gets v-e-r-y boring! I think I will like the finished project, but I'm having to force myself to work on it. I won't be using it this winter!

Knitting up a leftover ball of camo yarn into a beanie...this is taking FOREVER! I don't have enough yarn to crochet it, but keep thinking "This would be so much faster in crochet!"