Moving from ArtFire

Flia

I moved my shop from ArtFire to Zibbet.com

I live in a very typical summer town, so during summer most of my items are out on display in various places for the tourists to see.

Therefore the shop is rather empty these months, and Zibbet allows me to keep the shop for free until I want to pay for premium functions again.

Love your beautiful bead crochet jewelry! I ordered a pair of purple & white spiral earrings while I was there looking around! Not sure I would have the patience for that tiny work but I sure do love the way it looks! Looking forward to receiving the earrings and wearing them too!

Love your beautiful bead crochet jewelry! I ordered a pair of purple & white spiral earrings while I was there looking around! Not sure I would have the patience for that tiny work but I sure do love the way it looks! Looking forward to receiving the earrings and wearing them too!

:clap:clap Thanks for my first Zibbet sale :clap:clap

• 2 weeks later...

I just received the BEAUTIFUL earrings you made! I am thrilled with them. How you crochet so tiny and precise, I will never know. They are just as I imagined and I will wear them often! Anyone looking for some gorgeous jewelry made with crochet and beads, look up Flia's new Zibbet Shop! I will wear mine with pride! Thank you for such quick and perfect service too!

I just received the BEAUTIFUL earrings you made! I am thrilled with them. How you crochet so tiny and precise, I will never know. They are just as I imagined and I will wear them often! Anyone looking for some gorgeous jewelry made with crochet and beads, look up Flia's new Zibbet Shop! I will wear mine with pride! Thank you for such quick and perfect service too!

:blush O dear, I'm really blushing here. Thanks som much for the kind words.

Archived