Nox

Where oh where....

I think I saw a Crochetville shop one time, like for totes/journals/coffee mugs, but was I just dreaming? I must know if I am crazy or if there is a 'ville shop! Thank you!

As one of many things on our to-do lists, Donna and I have been talking about making some major changes to our Cafe Press shop. So this is a great time for this question to come up.

What are the things you would most like us to keep or add in the shop? Are there things that you can't get through Cafe Press but that you'd like us to find through an alternate source?

Go ahead and dream big! Well, not like a Crochetville-themed Rolls Royce big, but like Crochetville-branded crochet hooks or something. That kind of big! :hook

Not just what you'd like to see for the novelty of it, but what you would actually buy if we could make it available for you.

For one, I'd like it easier to find when we are on the ville. I had to send a pm to auntbubbles to find it one time, cause I looked everywhere and thought maybe it was gone. I have a coffee mug from there that I love. I use it everyday.

I would love to see crochetville brand on key chains, tape measures, any novelty types of items that you use in crochet. I think some other things might be like notepads and pens. I would use them at work. Maybe even a note cube. How about the coffee mugs in different colors I think would be great.

Hope this helps.

Go ahead and dream big! Well, not like a Crochetville-themed Rolls Royce big, but like Crochetville-branded crochet hooks or something. That kind of big! :hook

Not just what you'd like to see for the novelty of it, but what you would actually buy if we could make it available for you.

If I can't get a rolls royce how about a VW bug painted to look like a ball of yarn :devil

I'm gonna look the shop over (it's been awhile) and see if I can come up with any ideas.

If I can't get a rolls royce how about a VW bug painted to look like a ball of yarn :devil

If you want to paint my bug to look like a ball of yarn, I will let you drive it lol.

I love the shop! Especially the Hungry Husbands section lol. I wish I had enough money to buy everything. I think the products themselves are great. Is there any way to expand on the designs though? I'll try to come up with some ideas. Thanks so much!

DCM,

I forgot to thank you for the link. I was caught up in the shop, but I do appreciate it.

As for dreaming ideas, could there be a stitcky thread somewhere in the business section that would have the link (make it easier to find from now on) with an obvious title like Crochetville Shop and a place where people could post ideas? Also, is it hard to make more catch phrases/pics for some of the products? I was thinkin' some 'ville members could come up with some seriously funny stuff... Just an idea.

I agree about the Crochetville tools (tape measure, etc.)

Amy....

I also agree with Crochetville own Crochet Hooks as long as they are not made in China. With Hooks being in my Crochet hands alot I don't want lead or bad paint etc.

I agree with tape, pens, tablets, pencils, etc.........also make color cups. colored shirts. Everything is white I noticed in the shop. why not have Crochetville crocheted Blue back ground with the Crochetville logo in black letters with the crochet hook like at the top of Crochetville's page ?

With winter coming along what about Sweatshirts with the Crochetville Blue crocheted back ground and then "I love Crochetville" on front with a large crochet hook under Crochetville. In black letters like on the top of Crochetville page. On the back put another Crochet hook---Just like at the very top of Crochetville's page. :yes

be cool if we could get our crochetville name and then Crochetville Crochet hook like at he top of Crochetville's page. could be to hard to do tho.

sunnywolfgar

crochet hook here

Then there are other sayings to use for the back side a nice selection for other sweatshirts etc...

"Too many WIPS"

"To many PAS"

etc....

another way for a Sweatshirt:

Crochetville

sunnywolfgar

crochet hook here

then on the back Crochetville logo like at the top of Crochetville page black letters and hook on back with :hook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love it if there was a Crochetville Cup Blue crocheted background and a hook on it with Crochetville in black letters on it. just like at the top of Crochetville's page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another idea just hit me. How bout a Crochetville blue crocheted back ground cup with the :hook:yarn on one side and

:yarn:crocheting on the other side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another idea....

Crochetville Blue crocheted back ground cup with Crochetvilles logo black letters the

"I Belong to Crochetville"

then this to :hook under that.

it would also be so cool to have Crochetville Blue crocheted back ground logo with the :hook and our crochetville screen names on it.

I am loving this one.:yes:yes:yes

ok I am so out of ideas......:think if I can think of any more I'll post them.

One thing I don't like in the shop is the skylines line.

Edited by sunnywolfgar