Elle

Shawl Giveaway! - WINNER SELECTED!!!

Glad to see you back in the giveaway section Elle! :hug

The shawl is beautiful, but no need to add me since I would rarely need one in FL.

:turtle:vheart

Glad to see you back in the giveaway section Elle! :hug

The shawl is beautiful, but no need to add me since I would rarely need one in FL.

This is so true, but last winter I was wrapped up in 3 of them.:rofl

Beuatiful shawl Ellie and yes, it is good to see you back.:hook

I would love to have this shawl. It is so very beautiful! I rarely ever make anything for myself so this would be a treat. (plus my birthday is next week [cough cough] lol )

The shawl is gorgeous!! I really love those colors!!! I would love to be entered too please

Thank you for your generosity!!!

It's a very beautiful shawl. How long did it take you to make it? I would love to enter

the drawing if that's possible. Thank you.

I am going to make a post with the names of everyone who would like to be entered and I am going to assign a number to each person. The fairest way I can think of to assign the numbers is to just do it in the order in which you posted. The drawing will be next Thursday night, so there's lots of time for people to enter to make it as interesting as possible.

To EVERYONE - This yarn is very lightweight despite the fact that it's fluffy. This giveaway will be open to EVERYONE, regardless of where you live, be it the USA, the UK, Poland, wherever, it matters not. Should someone overseas be the lucky winner, the only drawback will be that the shawl, rather than being shipped out next Friday, will not be shipped until the Third of August since I will have to wait for my Social Security check in order to ship it. So don't worry! It doesn't matter where you live, if you like the shawl and would like to win it, ENTER THE DRAWING!!!!!!

Oh it's so great news! The shawl is amazing and if you say it's not a problem to dream about it from Poland, then - I'd be honoured if you put me on your list....:hug

This is so true, but last winter I was wrapped up in 3 of them.:rofl

Beuatiful shawl Ellie and yes, it is good to see you back.:hook

We were talking about our shirt/sweatshirt order for this fall yesterday at work. They wanted to drop the long sleeve tee shirts for more sweatshirts. I said NOOOOO! It gets too hot in a sweatshirt. I'm in a permenant hot flash. :lol

I am in total awe that you would give away such a beautiful wrap! I would want to cuddle myself up in it and never let it go. Sorry if that sounds a little selfish and it is not actually accurate as I give away most of my projects too. I rarely keep one as it gives me so much pleasure to see someone enjoy something I made -- maybe that is just a little selfish of me too. But I do love how it makes me feel to give something I have made. I have 7 WIP right now and only one is mine. Even at that it is something to wear at my son's football games in school colors! Gotta support the home team! :)

Round about way to say YES please throw my name in for your drawing! Thanks for being such a generous soul!

OK gang! This post will serve to keep track of everyone who wishes to be entered, along with their "Lucky Numbers" for the drawing. Names will be added as people post right up until the drawing on Thursday. If you do not see your name on the list and you wish to be entered, please let me know and I'll get you on the list right away. :)

1. katyallen80890

2. Katie G

3. kidget29

4. crochetluvknot

5. grannyannie

6. teakaycee

7. jessicali

8. jolena

9. cpsmith810007

10. cat3crazy

11. Daugherty4inNC

12. sopo

13. debsydoo

14. Minerva

15. rosebud75

16. sweetpossibilities

17. HappyOldCro

18. Roxan

19. bailey

20. schelscat

21. tonyal

22. kittyloverdeb

23. Chrysantha

24. AbbyNormal

25. beckyb

26. startigerlily

27. AngelFairy

28. Apak

29. JessicaRenee520

30. Kel

31. TheCrochetFanatic

32. DebraKay

33. homesteadingwife

34. Salli

35. Blueat40

36. specialK

37. AuntieM

38. mamarose22

39. nelda9

40. janetm

41. some1uno

42. moonfest

43. amberslipstitch

44. segi1974

45. RaggedieAnn

46. Salma

Edited by Elle

Very generous of you to do this, and welcome back to this section! I'm not in need of a shawl so no need to enter me, but just wanted to say hi and good luck to all!

kuddles

this is so very pretty. I love the colors. Please enter me for a chance to win this loveliness! thanks for your generosity!