davincisoprano1

Hello from way-too-hot Florida!

Hello there!

I'm Shauna, I'm 23 and I recently picked up crocheting to pass the time when I've got nothing going on. I am a recent college graduate and graduated with a degree in graphic design. I figure skate in my free time in addition to working and coaching at the rink. I started crocheting because I am the scorekeeper for the local league hockey games and had nothing to keep myself busy during very slow games. The guys would get mad when I would text and draw so I figured I do something that would take my attention too much away from the game (please note I never miss the clock, they just get mad that I'm not watching their game like a hawk haha). I've been getting teased lately by my supervisor (who is also my friend) but I've also managed to find some of my friends that love crocheting and we've formed a little bond. :)

My mom and I crochet together when I come home and we took a class a few weeks ago to brush up on it (she did it years ago and I learned the absolute basics and forgot some of them). So she and I are having fun sending pictures of our scarves back and forth. I'm looking forward to graduating from doing just scarves!

Nice to meet you all!

Hello from another Floridian!

Hi:hi and welcome:welcome from the West Coast of Florida.

Welcome to the 'ville. I'm Jessica. Glad to have you on board!

From Missouri!

Greetings from the way too-hot Southwestern USA!

:welcome from FL's east coast!

Welcome! I love the thought of you and your mom sharing long distance your growing love for crocheting!! I wish I could still do that with my mom.

I'm betting if you've already made a scarf or 2 you are ready for more! If you can ch, sc and dc your horizons are endless!!

Hello there and welcome to the 'Ville!! :)

Howdy from Oklahoma Shauna

Welcome to Crochetville

Hello,welcome to Crochetville.