Crochetville's YouTube Channel! What Do You Want to See?

Amy

Great idea Pat!!! I'd like to see those two stitches too!!

I subscribed- using my ville name imanurse55!

I too would love to see the popcorn stitch, I am not sure what the cluster stitch is, but I am sure its a difficult one!!!

Crocodile stitch a simple easy way to understand how to the begining and adding the rows for garmets. Sometimes I find that people rush video's like myself and many need a simple understanding how the stitch works and what tricks to make it easier to understand. Hope this makes sense. I try to learn many new stitches even thou I been crocheting 50+ yrs. I love playing the videos many times this helps me to understand what they are trying to teach. Even teachers forget the newbie's as well as us oldsters need extra help. I also joined your site too. CrochetNut742 is my name on YouTube.

I think a video of the Solomon's knot or love knot stitch might be useful. I have made several trianglular shawls using this stitch. I made one back in the 60's and forgot how to do it. I was able to recreate it in the 80's then forgot it again. I checked the internet and someone sent me a link to it. Since then I have made 5 of them, I love how they come out.

• 1 month later...

It would be great to see a video on wrapping yarn clockwise and counterclockwise. I just picked up a awesome book, The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet. There is an awesome stitch called Tatted Picot, but I don't quite understand wrapping the yarn counterclockwise and pulling up a loop under front stand left to right, and then wrapping clockwise to pull up a loop from right to left under back strand. A video would be great in making sense before I knot my fingers and the yarn.

• 1 month later...

Archived