Boy Blanket

Here is my baby boy blanket - I wouldn't have chosen these colors but they were in my stash and went well together. It is for my sister-in-law if she has a boy tomorrow (I have a girl blanket that I finished months ago)

Can anybody enlighten me on why the center looks scewed?

Thanks,

Lori

post-15927-13589767782_thumb.jpg

*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸Beautiful !!!*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

:heart

:mug

It's gorgeous! Love the colors. It's not screwed. If you work it round and round, the center goes crooked. If you want it straight, turn the square after each round. At least that's what I was told. I like it thought! :clap

It's gorgeous! Love the colors. It's not screwed. If you work it round and round, the center goes crooked. If you want it straight, turn the square after each round. At least that's what I was told. I like it thought! :clap

I agree with sopo, that's what I was told also, as the rounds and stitches do tend to lean a bit if all done the same way around, without turning. Just a thought, lovely though, perfect for a baby boy!

Well - thanks for all your input - I am trying another one for a girl because of course after all that stressing to get this one done, she had a girl this morning, Maci Rayanne (both parent's middle name combined). Even though this is niece/nephew number 10, I am super excited!

One question though - Can I go opposite ways everytime I change the color or do I need to do it every round?

Thanks for your help!

Archived