Dark Shadows

Of course I realize this is an old show but I was still surprised no one has mentioned the original Dark Shadows there are so many beautiful afghans, and I think a veil? maybe someone can tell me about that I might be dreaming it but Maggie or someone wore something that looked crocheted, I just can't remember what episode it was.

well ok telling my age here yes you are right maggie did wear a crochet scarf i have the dvd thanks to my youngest son birthday and mothers day gifts love love love that soap opera will get into it again with popcorn and drink and figure it out get back to you lol

Oh, that brought back memories. I watched it faithfully when I was in high school but don't remember the scarf. I just remember having to take a Regents exam and managed to finish it in time to get home to see the episode, may have been the final one. Now I have to look for it on dvd too. Loved that show!!!

LI Roe

My mother got me watching them, she used to watch them when she was in high school and started getting them from Netflix but they don't have all of them :sigh

If you see the scarf again could you let me know?

I knew I wasn't dreaming!! but I would like to see it again.

Yes loved that show use to rush home to see it after school. Ok now you know how old I am LOL. I think Caroline and Liz wore shaws to and Angelina I think did to. I have a nephew he's 28 and he got hooked on it when it was on the syf channel a few years back. I had several of the Dark Shadow paperback books I gave them to him.

Archived