nicolep

July Charity CAL 7/21 - 7/26

ok I think I would like to join. If you look in my signature line you will see what I am working on. 20 grannies daughters a woman who's name I can't remember, that I meet online and 10 granny squares for From Ewe to You charity.

:hi Welcome!

I am thinking of joining to as I don't have a local group to join. I am about to get started making some toys for a local Church sale to raise money for their school and other projects. I think I am going to start with dinos as they tend to be popular.

I am thinking of joining to as I don't have a local group to join. I am about to get started making some toys for a local Church sale to raise money for their school and other projects. I think I am going to start with dinos as they tend to be popular.

Welcome to you also! :cheer for more charity CALers!!! August's charity CAL will be 8/18 - 8/23. I'll post a new thread a few days before it starts.

I finished 10 hats this month. I think that's the most crocheting I've done in a while.

I have almost finished the 20 grannies daughters I am sending to a woman whos name I can't remember. I meet her online throught her website. She makes afghans for Project Linus. One for each state and then randomly chooses a chapter to donate to.

I finished 10 hats this month. I think that's the most crocheting I've done in a while.

:cheer Way to go!! :woo

I have almost finished the 20 grannies daughters I am sending to a woman whos name I can't remember. I meet her online throught her website. She makes afghans for Project Linus. One for each state and then randomly chooses a chapter to donate to.

:cheer That sounds like a great cause.

So here are the mats I finished (save tucking in the ends). I have a 4th one that is about 3/4 done as well. As you can see, someone gave me a LOT of red yarn, so these are bright!

post-13802-135897681453_thumb.jpg

I happen to have the day off and called my mom to see if she had anything she wanted to do. Before I could finish asking she blurted out that she wanted to see Harry Potter again, so I am off to the movies!

3 Cat Mats for me this month

So here are the mats I finished (save tucking in the ends). I have a 4th one that is about 3/4 done as well. As you can see, someone gave me a LOT of red yarn, so these are bright!

[ATTACH]42807[/ATTACH]

I happen to have the day off and called my mom to see if she had anything she wanted to do. Before I could finish asking she blurted out that she wanted to see Harry Potter again, so I am off to the movies!

More great mats! :yes I want to see HP again, but I haven't had a chance to get there yet. I went the Saturday it came out and I'm itching to get there again.

[ATTACH]42807[/ATTACH]

Denise, those are beautiful. I'm sure the kitties won't mind a bit.

ok I think I would like to join. If you look in my signature line you will see what I am working on. 20 grannies daughters a woman who's name I can't remember, that I meet online and 10 granny squares for From Ewe to You charity.

Welcome to the group to both of you. :welcome We spend 6 days a month specifically doing things for charity, but many of us work on those types of projects at other times, too.

I'm finishing up the preemie hat that goes with the preemie afghan I made. I just couldn't get it started last night. Too tired I guess. Then I'll post my pictures.

1 preemie afghan and matching preemie hat

1 prayer shawl

1 Uglee Doll

I had to work last night so still have to take time to tuck tails into items. I finished:

3 small baby 'ghans

10 6x9 rectangles for HAP

post-7249-135897681536_thumb.jpg

post-7249-13589768154_thumb.jpg

Edited by Needle Arts

I had to work last night so still have to take time to tuck tails into items. I finished:

3 small baby 'ghans

Way to go, Darlene! :cheer :cheer :cheer

Everyone has made such wonderful items and I know they will be appreciated by the recipients. Great job everyone!

3 small baby 'ghans

:woo Very pretty!

Denise, those are beautiful. I'm sure the kitties won't mind a bit.

Welcome to the group to both of you. :welcome We spend 6 days a month specifically doing things for charity, but many of us work on those types of projects at other times, too.

I'm finishing up the preemie hat that goes with the preemie afghan I made. I just couldn't get it started last night. Too tired I guess. Then I'll post my pictures.

1 preemie afghan and matching preemie hat

1 prayer shawl

1 Uglee Doll

Wow! You got a lot finished. :yes

Everyone has made such wonderful items and I know they will be appreciated by the recipients. Great job everyone!

Agreed!

I didn't get the layette finished. I'm almost done with the sweater. I did manage to make -

15 HAP Rectangles

Here are the pictures of my work for this month. First is the preemie afghan and the preemie hat is off to the right side by our puppy Trouble who was trying hard to get into the picture. Next is the Uglee Doll done with variegated yarn. Finally is the prayer shawl where Trouble made it all the way into the picture.

post-9295-135897681702_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897681693_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897681698_thumb.jpg

:yay only 2 more grannies daughters to :crocheting and ill be able to send my 20 along for being made into an afghan for project linus. Edited by krazycrocheter
to many smilies of the same thing hit it to many times I guess

Here are the pictures of my work for this month. First is the preemie afghan and the preemie hat is off to the right side by our puppy Trouble who was trying hard to get into the picture. Next is the Uglee Doll done with variegated yarn. Finally is the prayer shawl where Trouble made it all the way into the picture.

[ATTACH]42872[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]42873[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]42874[/ATTACH]

Those are great, Linda! :manyheart

I have finished my grannies daughters and will be sending them off Friday.

:cheer

Wow, great work everyone. Those dolls just crack me up every time I see one. And I really do need to try one of those preemie blanket stars. Next month??

Didn't get to send out grannies daughters or the 3baby hats and one granny square I had. We had car trouble but all is well. A friends helped us and car is fine now. Will be sending them out Monday. If nothing else prevents me.

So here is the yarn that my friend gave me for cat mats. What's that way in the back? 5 more skeins of red?

post-13802-135897682804_thumb.jpg

So here is the yarn that my friend gave me for cat mats. What's that way in the back? 5 more skeins of red?

[ATTACH]43043[/ATTACH]

Nice haul, Denise. :yay :yay