Tic Tac Tote

CrochetAmore

I just finished up my latest tote. It can also be used as a large purse. I actually designed the red one a few years ago for a CAL that I hosted in another group, but am just now getting around to cleaning up the pattern and getting it posted. The green one is the "revised" version. :hook

The finished size is 15 inches wide x 12.5 inches tall (laid flat - not including straps) I used a G hook and worsted weight cotton yarn: Sugar n Cream in black and white, and Lion Cotton in avocado. For the red one I used Sugar n Cream in Red. The pattern is available on Ravelry and on my blog.

post-19997-135897677413_thumb.jpg

post-19997-135897677416_thumb.jpg

post-19997-135897677419_thumb.jpg

April, so glad you finally got it written up and published for sale!!! Love the subtle changes you made to the pattern and the new handles.

Everyone, I was in the CAL that did this tote and loved it. Didn't know what it looked like when we were doing it, so color choices were made blindly. Here is the one I did. Will be doing another now for ME since I gave this one away

post-25113-13589767776_thumb.jpg

April, so glad you finally got it written up and published for sale!!! Love the subtle changes you made to the pattern and the new handles.

Everyone, I was in the CAL that did this tote and loved it. Didn't know what it looked like when we were doing it, so color choices were made blindly. Here is the one I did. Will be doing another now for ME since I gave this one away

[ATTACH]42258[/ATTACH]

Wowza.....that is gorgeous!!

OMG!!!!! Love.....love.....love the totes!! Great colors!!!!! I'm away from a printer for six days but as soon as I get home--

gonna get the pattern!!!!!:clap

Archived