I've designed a small baby blanket. At just 2' it's really quick to make and the perfect size for a baby car seat blanket or for the favourite family pet. [Pattern no longer available]

Edited by nattypatcrochet
Pattern no longer available.

Thank you!!! Very cute!! :D:hug

Very pretty blanket love your colors thank you for a great pattern.

Nicely done, and I like that it is an unusual one. Thanks!

Beautiful! These are the perfect size for comfort ghans for survivors! TYFS!

Adorable. Thank you for sharing this pattern.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful pattern

with us love those colors very nice.:manyheart

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pattern with us! Can't wait to make this! :cheer

Really nice pattern, thankyou for sharing!!!!

Oooh, I really like this! TYFS! :) I too will be making this for a charity I donate to.....now to come up with my color scheme! :)

TFS, I just love the circle blankets! Its beautiful!

Thank you for the beautiful pattern

VERY cute. Can't wait to make it.

Hi :) Brand new member, and fairly new to crochet...:hook

Can anyone give me advice? I'm at step 12 of this beautiful blanket and I just wanted to make sure I'm on the right track... It seems fairly small still, but that's not the problem, It seems to be getting "corners", nothing too definite... I can manipulate it into a circle.

Also, it seems to be very "full" almost "ruffled" as in, if I lay it flat, it doesnt actually lay flat at all, almost like I have increased too quickly, when (to the best of my knowledge I have followed the pattern exactly). I think it's very pretty, but making sure it's supposed to look like that..

When it says "(cl, ch2) 2 times into next 2 ch sp" should that be 2 double clusters (as in 2 times into the next 2 chain2 spaces" or "2 times into the next chain2 space".

Thank you everyone... I hope it's normal, I think I will cry if I have to take it apart...

Chelle :)

Hi :) Brand new member, and fairly new to crochet...:hook

Can anyone give me advice? I'm at step 12 of this beautiful blanket and I just wanted to make sure I'm on the right track... It seems fairly small still, but that's not the problem, It seems to be getting "corners", nothing too definite... I can manipulate it into a circle.

Also, it seems to be very "full" almost "ruffled" as in, if I lay it flat, it doesnt actually lay flat at all, almost like I have increased too quickly, when (to the best of my knowledge I have followed the pattern exactly). I think it's very pretty, but making sure it's supposed to look like that..

When it says "(cl, ch2) 2 times into next 2 ch sp" should that be 2 double clusters (as in 2 times into the next 2 chain2 spaces" or "2 times into the next chain2 space".

Thank you everyone... I hope it's normal, I think I will cry if I have to take it apart...

Chelle :)

You will cluster, chain 2, cluster, chain 2 all into the next chain space.

Hi Chelle,

I have had another person note that the blanket ruffles a bit. They said they were a loose crocheter (which makes sense because I tend to crochet tight as I mainly do toys). I think I'll take another look a the pattern this week and see if I can improve it. Will let you know.

Thanks - Nattypat (Natalie Gagnon)