Hello from Lomita, California

Aziandoll

You sold 150 ponchos! Wow! Good for you! :faint For a minute there, I thought my son's father had taken up crocheting! LOL "Tony Guzman" LOL

:lol No it's Not tony guzman ... it's Therese Guzman :lol ... thank you so much , I really enjoyed doing those poncho's .. I was making 1 poncho a night .. my husband was going crazy with all the yarn in the house ... haha .. know bad thing is i am doing socks for the family so now i got sock yarn all over the place .. but he can't complain too much because he already got his socks for the winter .. :D

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to have found these forums! I have found so many knitting forums, and ran into this page somehow... anyways, I just had a meeting tonight; we had about 7 people present. It was fun; those of you who are local should come meet up with us! :)

We are currently working on the project: http://www.operationbeanies.org

We plan to deliver to a yarn shop in Huntington Beach, and then they send them to Iraq for the soldiers to wear underneath their helmets, and for the wintertime. Anyhow.. nice to meet you all! :hook

Knitting forums, can you suggest some to me .. I have been trying a little but no luck .. Been on this one from the time i come into work till i go to bed at home .. i am addicted ..

Knitting forums, can you suggest some to me .. I have been trying a little but no luck .. Been on this one from the time i come into work till i go to bed at home .. i am addicted ..

Yes, there is the Knitting Guild Association forums

and the Bella Online Knitting Forums

the Knitter's Review Forums

and the Bella Online Crochet Forums

As you can tell, I have been quite a forums lurker, but it's so neat to share ideas with everyone across the nation, just like these forums! Have fun websurfing! :hook

• 4 months later...

Welcome from another West coaster here. Calif here also.. Part of the San Fernando Valley. Good to see there a quite a few here from Calif..

Three cheers for Calif lol

:cheer :cheer :cheer

And Welcome to Crochetville

welcome. it seems alot of crocheters learned from their grandmas. until recently, my mom was the crocheter in our family. now we have something to talk about in our own language(crocheteze?) that nobody else understands. just me and her.:hug

Archived