Hello from Lomita, California

Aziandoll

Hi everyone, just here from Lomita, California, and I'm really excited about finding this forum!!! :) I've been crocheting since I was a teenager, but haven't started doing anything too fancy until recently, working on Shawls and Ponchos. My grandmother taught me how to crochet, and was a home economics teacher...she always impressed me with her patterns for throws.

I've been looking for more crocheters to network with, and joined the CGOA this year to find some people! Anyhow, I look forward to reading these forums and learning more from all of you! :hook

Hello I am from Lawndale, Calif ... Nice to see some one close .. Ladies in here are very very nice ... and alot of stuff very interesting ... :hook

Hi tguzman, I work in Lawndale. :) One of the members of our knitting group is from Lawndale too! Hopefully you'd like to join us for one of our meetings :hook

Hi & Welcome to Crochetville.

I went to school in Harbor City... Narbonne High. Lived in Torrance, off of Vermont & Sepulveda =)

Great to have you here :hug:yay

Hello! What a small world, I went to Narbonne High also! Nice to see another Gaucho online! :hook

I was just looking at your page ..sounds interesting .. I have been crocheting for bout 29 to 30 years .. i know somewhere along the way i started to knit then i gave up because didn't have the patience for it .. now i am back on the knitting wagon .. and i like it .. just finished my 4th pair of knitted socks .. mady my daughter and son a beanie ... lots of scarves .. and my crocheting well last year made about 150 poncho's ... and sold them .. at work .. Well i work in El Segundo ..

:D

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to have found these forums! I have found so many knitting forums, and ran into this page somehow... anyways, I just had a meeting tonight; we had about 7 people present. It was fun; those of you who are local should come meet up with us! :)

We are currently working on the project: http://www.operationbeanies.org

We plan to deliver to a yarn shop in Huntington Beach, and then they send them to Iraq for the soldiers to wear underneath their helmets, and for the wintertime. Anyhow.. nice to meet you all! :hook

I was just looking at your page ..sounds interesting .. I have been crocheting for bout 29 to 30 years .. i know somewhere along the way i started to knit then i gave up because didn't have the patience for it .. now i am back on the knitting wagon .. and i like it .. just finished my 4th pair of knitted socks .. mady my daughter and son a beanie ... lots of scarves .. and my crocheting well last year made about 150 poncho's ... and sold them .. at work .. Well i work in El Segundo ..

:D

150 ponchos! Wow! I am totally inspired! :) Anyhow, you're welcome to join us anytime :)

my crocheting well last year made about 150 poncho's ... and sold them .. at work .. Well i work in El Segundo ..

You sold 150 ponchos! Wow! Good for you! :faint For a minute there, I thought my son's father had taken up crocheting! LOL "Tony Guzman" LOL

Archived