Reviving old headphones!

chrisdfriend

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛★* ˛° * PERFECT˚* ˚ ˚˚ ˛★* ˛° *

:heart

:mug

nice! I keep meaning to do that for a couple of headphones laying around here. no-one will use them without the foam covers. :) adding the hair elastic is a great idea

TYFS

nice! I keep meaning to do that for a couple of headphones laying around here. no-one will use them without the foam covers. :) adding the hair elastic is a great idea

TYFS

The elastic works great to hold them on and they are easily removable too.:hook

finished up a pair today...and I'm pretty sure we have at least one more foam-less set of headphones in the house I used scraps of white and a bright rainbow multi-colored thread. (Picture later.) I didn't end up using the hair-elastic idea though, as they're staying on really well without it...I must have decreased just right :D Thanks for the "kick" to finally whip up a set of these. :U

(back to my regularly scheduled WIP :heehee)

finished up a pair today...and I'm pretty sure we have at least one more foam-less set of headphones in the house I used scraps of white and a bright rainbow multi-colored thread. (Picture later.) I didn't end up using the hair-elastic idea though, as they're staying on really well without it...I must have decreased just right :D Thanks for the "kick" to finally whip up a set of these. :U

(back to my regularly scheduled WIP :heehee)

:cheer Glad I could help! :lol

• 3 weeks later...

My first thougth was huh?! Then I clicked on it. After that my next thought was,"Now I like that!" LOL great Idea!

• 2 weeks later...
What a fantastic idea. We've got rid of headphones before, because of this problem. Now I've seen this I'm impressed.

How do you make them? :embar

Just make a circle to fit and add a couple rounds of sc for the sides, then holding the elastic band next to last rnd crochet over the band and through the last rnd of sc.

Archived