Who here on the 'ville....

Watches pro football? Whether you like it or are kind of talked into being there on Sunday. If you are a fan, give a shout out to your favorite team(s)! I am a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and the Denver Broncos.

Oh! And do you crochet while you watch football?

I always watch the Super Bowl and a few playoff games. I'm a San Diego native and Chargers fan, but don't regularly watch football, only the post-season.

Crochet while watching TV? Of course!

Used to be a die hard Bears fan but not as much any more. Actually wrote Ditka and he replied back when he left. Hubby was all about sports (owned a semi pro football team in the '80's), worked for the Oklahoma Outlaws a million years ago and for the Chiefs for a while (can't stand them though! lol). I don't watch anymore since he's not here but if had to choose, I would have to say Tampa Bay Bucs and Tennessee Titans.

Now days, I just can't get past the crazy salaries sports stars and entertainers get and than the attitudes on top of that. Too many starving kids in the world for people to get paid that kind of money to play game, sing songs, make movies. :(

I am a die hard Detroit Lions fan. Back in the 60's my Mother used to take my brother and me to Tiger Stadium to watch the games. I do love my Lions and also da' Bears as that was my Mom's second favorite team when she moved to the other side of Michigan.

I am sure going to miss them if the season does not happen.

Yes....I even watched them in the 0-16 season. :eek

We had season tickets for a looong time but gave them up just before the dismal 0-16 season. Good thing to...My husband would have thrown himself off of the top of Ford Field if he had to endure another dismal game there. We purchased a 50 inch flat screen with our season ticket money.

Looooong time Viking fan here!

I will also watch Charger games (hubby's team). I've been known to cheer for the Colts on occasion. Colts= mom and Chargers = hubby, they have a serious long distance rivalry with their teams so I like

to instigate a bit :devil.

Is it football season yet?

New York Giants baby!! :cheer I'm from CT so it's kind of a free-for-all over there because there's no "state team" but I was raised a Giants fan and "married" into another Giants fan :) (even though we're not really married yet lol) Just moved to Northwestern PA though and people are live-or-die Steelers fans out here!! :eek

Always been a Chiefs fan, but my hubby has recruited me to watching the Redskins also.

I'm not really into the whole pro football thing, but I watch, especially if my Hogs aren't on TV!

I grew up watching football on t.v. my mother and greandmother watched all the games, college and pro's...I also learned to yell at the television. I never turn on a football game, if my husband happens to, I will yell at the t.v. so he doesn't watch much. (he doesn't like all the noise...he know's I came from a noisy family and after 33 yrs you'd think he'd be acustomed to it by now.) I was a die hard 49'ers fan, till Joe Montana, Steve Young and Jerry Rice all quit.(of course Jerry went to 'another' team, but went back so he could 'retire' a 49'er.) I don't care who plays now...I just always hope the Steelers never win...:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

New York Giants baby!! :cheer I'm from CT so it's kind of a free-for-all over there because there's no "state team" but I was raised a Giants fan and "married" into another Giants fan :) (even though we're not really married yet lol) Just moved to Northwestern PA though and people are live-or-die Steelers fans out here!! :eek

Oh yea!!! Big Blue rocks!!! I'm in NJ- and even though both the Giants AND Jets play in NJ- they are called NY Giants and NY Jets:think:think NJ never gets any respect:lol:lol:lol

Baltimore Ravens all the way! We love football in this house! I crochet through most of the games and yes do some frogging as I can't seem to crochet and yell at the TV during some of the games, especially rival teams! :P My husband and I love the Ravens and our son is a diehard New England Patriots fan. Come on football season, I can't wait!

• 1 month later...

Archived