Jingle-Jangle the Christmas monkey!

chrisdfriend

Wow! You got this monkey thing going on. :lol They are all great! Every time I see yours I'm thinking... I NEED to get one of these done. :P Love the jingle bells. :U

OMGosh................ I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! you are somethin' else with these monkeys!!!!

:heart

:mug

OMGosh................ I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! you are somethin' else with these monkeys!!!!

:hug He is probably my favorite so far! LOL He is made entirely of the sparkly holiday yarn & in the right lighting he really shimmers!

:hug He is probably my favorite so far! LOL He is made entirely of the sparkly holiday yarn & in the right lighting he really shimmers!

I thought I saw sparkles in the yarn... I was wondering if it was that Christmas yarn.

I think he is so darn cute!!!

I want to make one for each of my grandbabies for Christmas in their favorite colors. Dont ya think that would be cool for each of them to have a monkey?!

I thought I saw sparkles in the yarn... I was wondering if it was that Christmas yarn.

I think he is so darn cute!!!

I want to make one for each of my grandbabies for Christmas in their favorite colors. Dont ya think that would be cool for each of them to have a monkey?!

That would be awesome! :manyheart

love it !!!!!! when do you have time to make all these cute things ?????? The colors are super !!!! I LOVE anyhting Christmas !!!!!!By the way... I made my grandaughters ages 10&7 sockmonkeys in diff colors...now making the cellphone case for them to "stash stuff".

love it !!!!!! when do you have time to make all these cute things ?????? The colors are super !!!! I LOVE anyhting Christmas !!!!!!By the way... I made my grandaughters ages 10&7 sockmonkeys in diff colors...now making the cellphone case for them to "stash stuff".

I'm a stay-at-home-mom of a 7 year old so I have plenty of time! :hook

How cute! My DGS loves monkeys, I need to make one for him. I have a bunch of patterns if I ever get everything unpacked here and find my patterns. :)

How cute! My DGS loves monkeys, I need to make one for him. I have a bunch of patterns if I ever get everything unpacked here and find my patterns. :)

My son & grand-daughter both love monkeys, I have a ton of patterns for them.

Oh my goodness he is sooo cute! I think I like this one the best. (I saw that each time I look at a new one you've posted, though.. :)) Love the bells and shimmery yarn. :manyheart I might get my sock monkey pattern out that I've had forever (and still have not made one single monkey with yet!)... :hook

• 2 months later...

Oh my! He is ADORABLE! I love him! You really outdid yourself on this one! I have been taking forever on one of these monkeys (actually I have to make 2 of them!) and here you have made one into a Christmas masterpiece! Bravo! You really made me smile with this one!

BTW I bought a Christmas sock monkey from Kirkland's the other day and it is not near as cute as yours! (http://www.kirklands.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=Christmas+monkey&x=29&y=4)

Archived