Bliss At Etsy

just1morestitch

Hello All!

Recently started my Etsy shop and would love you to stop by. I started this with my sis and daughter. We sell hand sewn items, crocheted items and jewlery regularly. We occassionaly sell other crafty creations! Please check back often. I've included some pictures of our recent items!

Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/bissatetsy.com

Follow us at Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Bliss/134238643319470

post-49448-135897673076_thumb.jpg

post-49448-135897673081_thumb.jpg

post-49448-135897673084_thumb.jpg

post-49448-135897673088_thumb.jpg

Your products look fantastic! I have a couple of questions for you...

I want to start up an etsy shop of my own, however I am under 18 and my mom will not let me for unknown reasons... do you have any suggestions of what to do? I crochet winter hats, chapstick holders, and little pouches for random stuff, and I also make duct tape rose pens and macrame bracelets and anklets. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Thank you

-Mason

I have a couple of questions for you...

I want to start up an etsy shop of my own,

Since you're under 18, it's going to be difficult to set up an online business. It will be against the terms of use for many sites since minors are not legally able to enter into contracts. If you're selling on their site, and you flake out on people, the site owner wouldn't have much recourse.

If your mom isn't willing to help you with this at this point in time, you may have to wait until you're 18 or just sell locally.

• 2 weeks later...
look great! I just started up my own as well :) best of luck!

To you as well. I've looked at your site and love your items! Your pictures are so good!! :) Hopefully we will both do well! I've added you to my favorite shops! :)

I want to start up an etsy shop of my own, however I am under 18 and my mom will not let me for unknown reasons... do you have any suggestions of what to do? I crochet winter hats, chapstick holders, and little pouches for random stuff, and I also make duct tape rose pens and macrame bracelets and anklets. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Thank you

-Mason

Hi - Would your mom be okay with craigslist? ASK FIRST!!! I hear most people are just looking for a good deal on that list, but if your prices are reasonalbe you might do okay. Or maybe in the classifieds but you would need money to put in the ad. Another idea is to do a craft fair. You could find some on line and see if your mom is cool with taking you to the place, but again you will need money for the table and enough stock to sell. (Or a flea market/open air type thing)

Okay just had a though but not sure if it will work as you are in a rural area but you could have a garage sale-

But what ever you do ASK YOUR MOM FIRST! :) Okay stepping off my mom box! :) I hope you find something that will work or keep making your products and storing them away and you'll be 18 in no time! :)

Archived