What's your current project?

What catogory does your current project fall under?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What catogory does your current project fall under?

• Afghan
    • Any sort of decor
    • Baby items
    • Amigurumi
    • Clothing (including hats, scarves, etc)
    • Something else

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently working on the Check Options afghan by RedHeart, from Treasured Afghans. I am working it in Blue and Pumpkin for a client that wants an afghan for her son for christmas in Boise State colors. Just got another request for the same afghan in Black and White (zebra print) for another client.

• 3 weeks later...

My main project will be a set of Power Puff Girls finger puppets for my youngest daughter. She has been begging me to make her some for awhile. I just hope I can figure out how to do them :)

I am attempting my first ever ripple afghan. For some reason I never got around to ever making one and I found one called Rippling Ridges by Marianne Forrestal in the Winter 2012 issue of Love Of Crochet. I'm about half way finished and I love it.

You gotta love a ripple afgan! It's very nice making them too I find.

I just finished a granny square blanket for someone. I am a bit insecure about the whole thing, as I was contacted by someone who wanted me to crochet a baby blanket for her friend. But that was all the info I got. Like crocheting in the dark. I just shipped the blanket and I really hope the recipient will like it...

• 1 month later...

A huge afghan for me and the mister to snuggle under. Scrap yarn and single crochet stitch. Nothing fancy, but warm and cozy. Also, kitchen towels. Cotton yarn in a blue and white varigated. My towel stash is in desparate condition and since they are not overly importnat aesthetically, I am using this to practice new stitches.

Archived