What's your current project?

What catogory does your current project fall under?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What catogory does your current project fall under?

• Afghan
    • Any sort of decor
    • Baby items
    • Amigurumi
    • Clothing (including hats, scarves, etc)
    • Something else

Currently, I'm working on an afghan to give to my dad for his birthday in September. The attached picture is what it will look like in the end, except in the yarn colour that I also attached. So what are you working on? Link us your pattern or show us pictures!

post-50396-135897671261_thumb.jpg

post-50396-135897671264_thumb.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now, I am working on a baby blanket for a friend's grandson.

There will be 30 squares, I'll attach them with black yarn & do the outside border like 2 rows of single crochet or maybe 1 of double crochet in camo.

post-46820-135897671268_thumb.jpg

I am doing 2 RR, 1 in Watercolor, 1 in Camoflage. A corner to corner baby afghan in Spearmint Candy. The RR are for Christmas gifts, and the baby is due in November. I have a few more in mind

I am working on towel toppers, dishcloths, potholders (for church ladies effected by the tornado to give Sunday), cotton SBT, Pineapple ghan (sister for Christmas), flannelghan (brother for Christmas) and finishing sewing the lining in the diaper bag for my ggs who will make his way into the world on 8/17/2011 :yay

Forgot to add a double crochet and shell afghan (pattern by Darsa) this is in Spa Blue Fleck. I am going to do it a skein of blue, then a row of off white for a little contrast. This is for a guy that I sit with at Dunkin Donuts everyday.

Another entrelac baby blanket. This one is blue and white. I'm also working on an entrelac blanket using yarn left from other entrelac blankets. It's white, pink, purple and gold so far. The squares are coming out randomly and it's interesting to see it come together.

I am currently on a sunflower granny square lapghan and a couple of other afghans. Why can't I ever pick easy stuff? Lol

I'm currently making a vest called "Investing" from Drew Emborsky's "Crochet It, Love It, Wear It" for work. We're required to wear business casual and as it gets hotter, I thought it might be nice to have a sleeveless vest over a light top. It would still look professional but have that crafty touch.

After that, I've got a good ten projects lined up, mostly from this site! LOL.

I am currently working on a big heavy blanket for my boyfriend of almost 11 years. He wanted something that would fit our queen bed that has an 18 inch deep mattress. So I just took a blanket that we already had and made my starting chain that length. He also liked the FPDC and BPDC purse I made for his niece so he asked for that stitch. I had him pick the colors too. Coffee and Buff RHSS. Using K hook and two strands held throughout. It only builds up about 1/4 inch each row so it will take some time. These pics are about 7 hours total work so far. He loves how it is turning out and as long as he does it will be worth every minute spent on it.

post-48941-135897671722_thumb.jpg

post-48941-135897671726_thumb.jpg

I just finished 8 cupcake hats for charity(thanks to the ladies who helped me find the pattern), a boa and hat to match, finished 2 bearghans for DD. Now have started some 6" squares for charity and will work on them off and on til needed, and hats and scarfs and whatever else peaks my interest!!!

Good Morning Gang!

I am currently making a baby afghan for a new grandson due in Oct. He will be grandchild #9 and GS #4! :clap

I decided to use the Corner To Corner by RedHeart using solid light blue and a light blue/cocoa brown camo. Then a sweater and cap set to match. I always go all out for the new grandchildren that grace our lives. It's so much fun. A smaller and lighter blanket will be made when that is completed.

I have a dishcloth project going too. I keep a big basket of cotton yarn next to my chair and each ball (about 40) will be a dishcloth eventually- mostly for spur of the moment gifts.

My oldest son asked me for some potholders the other day so, 2 of the "Magic" patterns are on the hook for him since he is the cook in his family. They go very fast when done with a hdc and "H" hook.

And last but not least, doilies! 2 of my daughters and my oldest GD want doilies so, for Christmas they will receive 6 each. Each a different pattern.

Basically I am doing a lot of stash busting. My To-Do-List is always growing and probably always will. :hook

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, ReniC, you have a lot going on! I have a list about a mile long of things I have planned/things people have asked me to make and it gets longer all the time, but I try not to work on more than 2 or 3 things at once. So much would make my head spin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am making an afghan for a 12 year old who has arthritus really bad and is in pain everyday. I secretly asked his favorite color and in the process of making it for him.

Archived