TurtleLvr

Turtles TLC July tote...Received by Sopo

oooh!! Little Rock is my neck of the woods. :bounce Do I dare hold my breath? :lurk

oooh!! Little Rock is my neck of the woods. :bounce Do I dare hold my breath? :lurk

What time does your mail get delivered on Saturday's? How cool if it is you-:xfin I didn't even think of Clinton as being a governor before becoming President- I thought of Bush being governor of Tx before becoming a President!

For some reason the first most recent(??) president who was also a governor that came to my mind was Jimmy Carter of Georgia. Then I thought of Bush. Okay he is more recent than Carter. Than I thought of Ronald Reagan. But, you know, Bill Clinton didn't dawn on me at all. That is until I read it was in Little Rock. Oh, I hope its you Sopo. Keeping my fingers crossed. But not my eyes as I need to see to read Crochetville and to crochet when I am done.

:lol Trust me, us in Arkansas try and forget Bill Clinton, too! :lol

DD took off for the post office for me earlier. :) Sooo, should know something soon.

:lol Trust me, us in Arkansas try and forget Bill Clinton, too! :lol

DD took off for the post office for me earlier. :) Sooo, should know something soon.

And the excitement builds!!!!!

It IS ME!!! :yay:cheer:yay Thank you, Sue!! :hug And it's felted! I've never seen felted in person before! :bounce It's just beautiful. I love it. Lil_hippie fell in love with it too. She kept saying.. that's cool! :lol Thank you so much! I will cherish it always! :c9 I also got a nice card (and you have made my July better :hug ) and a very neat magnetic bookmark with a sea turtle on it! :clap

I can't believe I'm in the Turtle TLC Tote Club now! :yay Teddy even had to jump up and give his approval. :U

post-44513-135897672001_thumb.jpg

post-44513-135897672003_thumb.jpg

:yay:clap:woo:jumpyay I guessed right!!!!:clap:clap:yay

Congratulations!!!! I'll bet it IS beautiful felted. Enjoy!!!!!

:yay ·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Congratulations!!!¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ :yay

Have fun carrying around your new bag! :hug

:heart

:mug

:cheer

It IS ME!!! :yay:cheer:yay Thank you, Sue!! :hug And it's felted! I've never seen felted in person before! :bounce It's just beautiful. I love it. Lil_hippie fell in love with it too. She kept saying.. that's cool! :lol Thank you so much! I will cherish it always! :c9 I also got a nice card (and you have made my July better :hug ) and a very neat magnetic bookmark with a sea turtle on it! :clap

I can't believe I'm in the Turtle TLC Tote Club now! :yay Teddy even had to jump up and give his approval. :U

Congrats SOPO. Its gorgeous and look KITTY approved! :cheer

:cheerCongrats Stephanie.:cheer Boy was it ever hard not to say anything when you did not get it yesterday.

Enjoy your Turtle bag, I know I love mine.:hook

Congratulations Stephanie. I just felt this one was coming your way from the first time I saw Sue's first post. Then when you were first to comment on it I just knew. :hug:hug

Thank you, everyone. I smile every time I look at it. :) I'm so very thankful for it. :hug