Beautiful Dishclohs

Peggy85225

post-9059-13589767042_thumb.jpg

These are also gifts from Tampa Doll, Mary Jo, I just love them but they're so beautiful and delicate I can't bring myself to use them as dishcloths, the pansy-like one will go on my nightstand and the southwestern looking one will be a doily.

I love these so delicate so much work went into them. Thank you Mary Jo! :hug

They are beautiful! I have one on my stove sort of as a hotpad/protector/beautifier! Sometimes they just are too pretty to use to wash dishes! But they look nice to drape around the sink when company comes over! ;)

These are very pretty -- love the pansy design!

How pretty!! And a very nice gift!! "TWO" Christmases ago, I gave my mom some crochet/knit dishcloths, scrubbies, towel toppers, etc. to use in her kitchen(everytime we eat over there, could never find enough towels to use)!! Would you believe she still hasn't used them!!! :eek :eek She told me they're too pretty to use!!:lol :lol :lol I said "MOM, I have 3 18 gal. totes at home full of this stuff......use it!!! Please!! :lol :lol

How pretty!! And a very nice gift!! "TWO" Christmases ago, I gave my mom some crochet/knit dishcloths, scrubbies, towel toppers, etc. to use in her kitchen(everytime we eat over there, could never find enough towels to use)!! Would you believe she still hasn't used them!!! :eek :eek She told me they're too pretty to use!!:lol :lol :lol I said "MOM, I have 3 18 gal. totes at home full of this stuff......use it!!! Please!! :lol :lol

I am using them, one on my night stand where my nightly water glass goes and one in the china hutch!

Archived