chrisdfriend

Yorkie Tote

Very cute! Nice work! You know what the dog on your tote reminds me of instead of a Yorkie? It reminds me of a Cairn Terrier, The Wizard of Oz dog. :):):)

very very very cool! love it

Very cute!

awe that's so cute!

Wow! I love that tote very cute.:yay

Very cute! Nice work! You know what the dog on your tote reminds me of instead of a Yorkie? It reminds me of a Cairn Terrier, The Wizard of Oz dog. :):):)

:yayGuess it's more of a Toto tote! LOL

That is adorable.

:yayGuess it's more of a Toto tote! LOL

:lol Its very cute!!

:turtle:vheart

As a mom to two yorkies, I LOVE IT! Do you have a pattern fr sale? That is very cute and I would put it in my Projects To Do pile in a minute!

Yesterday was bath day for my two and I started to cut Ben who had floor length hair. It is just too ho down here for that! But he lost patience half way through. I think he decided I was only allotted what the professional groomer gets and I was way too slow. So,now he has an unfinished hair cut but he does look cooler, just a little raggedy! :D That might be my last attempt. I have tried several times over the years and the only good haircut I have ever given them was the complete summer buzz cut with clippers and I didn't want to go quite that short this time. I'd better leave it to the professionals and I will stick to crocheting! :) My poor raggedy baby! Luckily Annie escaped with just bath and good brushing. She is still transitioning from puppy hair to adult hair.

As a mom to two yorkies, I LOVE IT! Do you have a pattern fr sale? That is very cute and I would put it in my Projects To Do pile in a minute!

Yesterday was bath day for my two and I started to cut Ben who had floor length hair. It is just too ho down here for that! But he lost patience half way through. I think he decided I was only allotted what the professional groomer gets and I was way too slow. So,now he has an unfinished hair cut but he does look cooler, just a little raggedy! :D That might be my last attempt. I have tried several times over the years and the only good haircut I have ever given them was the complete summer buzz cut with clippers and I didn't want to go quite that short this time. I'd better leave it to the professionals and I will stick to crocheting! :) My poor raggedy baby! Luckily Annie escaped with just bath and good brushing. She is still transitioning from puppy hair to adult hair.

:hug It will be free on my blog if I ever manage to get it typed up! LOL:hook

That is very cute.

:hug It will be free on my blog if I ever manage to get it typed up! LOL:hook

I checked your blogs but did not see it. Was hoping you might have written up your yorkie square pattern. I would love to buy it from you. It is so cute and I have never run across another yorkie pattern. I have two of my own and family members own yorkies too. Would make some really cute gifts!

absolutely adorable!

I'm working on it!

No hurry at all, I wasn't trying to rush you -- I have plenty to keep me busy between now and Christmas and I'm sure you do too. I just want to keep up on it so I don't miss it when you do post the pattern on your blog. It is really cute!