Tampa Doll

C’Ville July 2011 Tote

:yay·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ :yay

I'm so excited for you!!!!! Enjoy your new bag sweetie!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

It's me, it's me!!!!!:yay:cheer:yay:cheer:yayOMG it's me!!!! :yay:cheer:yay!!! I'm a bag lady!!! :yay:yay:yay Thank you soooo much Mary Jo! I was (still am) shaking so much that I could barely open the box when I saw it! :lol DH is sleeping because he works 3rd shift so I'm trying real hard not to shout or make noise, but it's killing me! I'm bursting at the seams! :lol Like all those before me have said, the bag is even more beautiful in person! You do such wonderful work! I just never, ever expected to be picked for one of your wonderful bags. I feel so honored. I also love the little crochet hook key chain! It's adorable! :yes :wooOnce I can see past the tears of joy I am going to fill my wonderful new bag up with WIPs!!! :hook:hug

Very Nice! congrats! The bag is just beautiful.

Penny

Yeah the husbands,boyfriends and fiances do seem to get that startled what is she going on about look :think. Congrats on joining the club the smile on your face right now,it never really goes away! :hook

:sstar:firecrack:icecream:fire:firecrack:sstar:icecream:fire:firecrack:sstar:icecream:fire:firecrack:sstar:icecream:fire:firecrack:sstar:icecream:fire:firecrack:sstar:icecream:firecrack:fire:firecrack

Mary Jo - it's the perfect colors for an Old time 4th of July! I have memories like yours too - neighbor hood bbq's and ice cream from the ice cream truck, campfires and sparklers and then to the town center for the big display!:clap

So happy for our newest bag lady! :fameShe is sure to get a whole bunch of compliments whern wearing such a patriotic bag as this! It's so awesome!:yay

Thank you again everyone! It still feels like a dream only I can reach out and touch it! And I do, because it's right next to me at all times except in bed! :lol ( I even thought about taking it there!):rofl DH really would have thought I had lost it! :lol

Mary Jo LOVE the bag - it tones in with your fabulous July table! Ann congratulations on becoming the latest Baglady. Isnt it the most amazing and special feeling.

Thank you so much everyone! It still feels like a dream, but my full Old Time 4th of July bag sitting next to me tells me it's true! :yay:hook

Congrats Grannyannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so lucky--- and Tampa doll sooooo very generous too!!!

Hope everyone had a great 4th. I laughed outloud when I read---

DH finally got up and of course the first words out of my mouth were "I'm a bag lady!" He thought I'd lost my mind! I then showed him this gorgeous bag and explained everything to him.

Isn't it funny how us women have our own little happy ways to keep ourselfs smiling and hubbys/boyfriends etc have no clue why we smile?????? :laughroll

Congratulations!! I knew it was coming to you after the first clue. Have fun with it!!:clap:clap

You knew from the first clue?! :eek Why didn't you tell me! :lol I am enjoying it tremendously!

Congrats Grannyannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so lucky--- and Tampa doll sooooo very generous too!!!

Hope everyone had a great 4th. I laughed outloud when I read---

DH finally got up and of course the first words out of my mouth were "I'm a bag lady!" He thought I'd lost my mind! I then showed him this gorgeous bag and explained everything to him.

Isn't it funny how us women have our own little happy ways to keep ourselfs smiling and hubbys/boyfriends etc have no clue why we smile?????? :laughroll

men can be so clueless at times. :lol I have to admit that mine is pretty on the ball a lot of the times, (he surprises me with yarn every once in a while!) but he really missed it this time! :lol

Congratulations, Ann!!! Welcome to The Bag Ladies!!! You're going to ADORE your tote, you will find it holds more than you could ever imagine! Just when you think it's full, there's room for another skein! Enjoy it!!! :clap:clap:clap

It's me, it's me!!!!!:yay:cheer:yay:cheer:yayOMG it's me!!!! :yay:cheer:yay!!! I'm a bag lady!!! :yay:yay:yay Thank you soooo much Mary Jo! I was (still am) shaking so much that I could barely open the box when I saw it! :lol DH is sleeping because he works 3rd shift so I'm trying real hard not to shout or make noise, but it's killing me! I'm bursting at the seams! :lol Like all those before me have said, the bag is even more beautiful in person! You do such wonderful work! I just never, ever expected to be picked for one of your wonderful bags. I feel so honored. I also love the little crochet hook key chain! It's adorable! :yes :wooOnce I can see past the tears of joy I am going to fill my wonderful new bag up with WIPs!!! :hook:hug

That's beautiful, Ann! Congratulations and welcome to the bag lady club!!

That's beautiful, Ann! Congratulations and welcome to the bag lady club!!

Thank you! It's a wonderful group to belong to!

Ann, you'll be AMAZED at how much it holds, too! I was going to line mine, but decided to hold off....it's so stretchy!