The Crochet Dude yarn needles

I never thought I would ever buy another yarn needle again or rave about one as I have enough for a lifetime and love my trusty gold bent needle..but I stumbled across The Crochet Dude's bent pan head ??shaped needles points are very sharp not blunt wth a sorta wide scooped head,I have never used a needle shaped like this before and reasonable in price so manned with a coupon I bought some they come in a handy case container too / two sizes longer and shorter , 4 needles altogether. I just Love these needles they are just wonderful they cut though all yarns with ease picking up extra threads while weaving no problem yet mattress stitches where you don't want to pick up threads while weaving are a breeze too.I highly recommend these needles give them a try..I went back and got another set 2.99 at my Michael's with coupon an offer I could not resist . Has anyone else used these? like? dislike? I actually like weaving in ends now it's a miracle :D:yes

ss on the name what was I thinking ? ty for correction it's The one and only Crochet Dude not guy but do I get pts for being semi close :blush
:lol:lol

You sure do get points for being semi-close. Next time I'm in Michael's I'll have to check them out!

ss on the name what was I thinking ? ty for correction it's The one and only Crochet Dude not guy but do I get pts for being semi close :blush

I just thought maybe there was another guy out there and I didn't want to miss the boat! :lol

I haven't tried the Crochet Dude's line, but I love his patterns. He's honestly one of the best pattern-ers (if that's a word) that I've read thus far.

I bought his book, Crochet It, Love It, Wear It, and not only would I wear everything in the book, I think it would be fun to crochet everything in the book, even if I wouldn't ever wear it, so that's pretty awesome!

Maybe I will try his yarn needles, who knows?

• 1 month later...

Archived