jessicali

iphone/android app; forum runner?

Hello! I was wondering if any one has looked at the app called Forum Runner which is for android & iphones. I have it installed on my phone and love it. I don't have internet at home and only have 5gb a month on my cell phone and I was just wondering if there is any way that this may be installed for this forum! From other forum friends/owners I have, they say it is like a 5 minute install and its free. Just a thought :)

Thanks,

Jessica

http://www.forumrunner.net/

Its a lifesaver (or maybe a gb saver haha) since I only have net on my android and have only 5gb at that for 2 lines. But I have the $1.99 version and it makes browsing forums with lots of boards a lot faster than the normal mobile web and it doesn't seem to use the data as fast as mobile browsing.

I'm with Sprint and I pay $30 for Unlimited Everything including Data/Internet, because I'm deaf. I use the Dolphin Browser HD and it displays everything perfectly the same as desktop computer. However, I am curious to try apps made to display forums to see how it is. I don't know if the owner has to make an app for it or if an app can connect to the forum. I'm an Android dude.

Donna and I can look into this. There would need to be a way to make our banner ads appear within the app. I saw that you could activate Google AdSense, but it might not work with our other ad income streams.

Also, we really prefer to install as few add-ons as possible,, due to the issues they create when we have to contact vBulletin for any technical support related to forum software issues.