Knit Pixie

natalie058

This was my first time ordering from Knitpixie... I got some of the LanaKnits all HEMP 3 and also some Hempton... I like their selection, pirces, and shipping costs - only $5 for each order.

Plus - I placed my order Friday night and it was on my porch at 11am this morning... With regular shipping, that's ZERO business days. I don't even live particularly close!

I'm really pleased... and will definitely be ordering from them again... any one else has experience with them?

I've ordered from them twice now, once for the Missa's Clutch pattern, which is gorgeous! (Nexstitch's pattern), plus some recycled silk and wool. The shipping is amazing because you get a $5.00 flat rate in the US and they ship Priority. I bought a skein of Bartlett Yarns 100% wool in Wild Grape and I'm itching to make something soon from it.

I just got some of the Blue Sky Alpaca's 100% Cotton, and it's *lovely.* I've never seen colors this rich and bright in 100% cotton before, plus it was on sale :D

The shipping was amazing, and I like that they signed the packing slip. I love personal touches.

Archived