teakaycee

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• You guys are awesome!!!! •¨¯`•

Tam, I mailed to you today 2 squares (1 soft white, 1 delft blue) and one SBT. I hope you can use everything I sent. The package should be to you on Wednesday.

Thank you Lisa for helping.. I will keep an eye out for your package! :hug

Brenda..........got your squares today!

They are perfect...........Thank you!

post-18634-135897670477_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• You guys are awesome!!!! •¨¯`•

Thank you Lisa for helping.. I will keep an eye out for your package! :hug

Brenda..........got your squares today!

They are perfect...........Thank you!

[ATTACH]41108[/ATTACH]

You are welcome. Glad I could help. It's been such a busy weekend I kind of forgot that I mailed them Fri.

Hey Tammy! I have 4 Soft White squares and a tote coming your way tomorrow! I noticed most of the squares have been the Delft Blue, and thought perhaps you could use more Soft White to kind of even things out... just let me know if you need any more of either color, I have plenty of both colors!! :hug

Here's the DC# for reference... :) 9405 5036 9930 0147 3031 48

(.

((..

(((...GoOd MoRnInG..................

Thank you everyone so much for all your help with this!!! I will be taking squares with me to the local July 4th celebration to put together .... I'm hoping to have a few more squares roll in before then! :D

Hey Tammy! I have 4 Soft White squares and a tote coming your way tomorrow! I noticed most of the squares have been the Delft Blue, and thought perhaps you could use more Soft White to kind of even things out... just let me know if you need any more of either color, I have plenty of both colors!! :hugyes.... more white ones would be great!!!! Thank you!!! I'll be watching for them!

Here's the DC# for reference... :) 9405 5036 9930 0147 3031 48

SusanS and Lisa.................. THANK YOU!!!!

post-18634-135897671211_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897671217_thumb.jpg

Tote and a square were mailed today Tammy! Hope that the auction is a huge success!!!!

Thanks darlin'.... I'll keep an eye out for them!!! :hug

Not to sound like a dunce or anything... :lol Would you like me to make any more white squares then? It kinda sounded like it, but I wasn't sure if you meant you could use more or that the white ones I sent would be welcomed. :think I'm happy to make more, if you'd like, just tell me how many! :D:hug

Not to sound like a dunce or anything... :lol Would you like me to make any more white squares then? It kinda sounded like it, but I wasn't sure if you meant you could use more or that the white ones I sent would be welcomed. :think I'm happy to make more, if you'd like, just tell me how many! :D:hug

Oh honey............... I did not mean you need to make more... I was just pleased to have the white ones you're sending ... due to you being correct in the fact that I have more blue than white! You're such a doll!! :hug

Oh honey............... I did not mean you need to make more... I was just pleased to have the white ones you're sending ... due to you being correct in the fact that I have more blue than white! You're such a doll!! :hug

:2hug :coffee That's kind of what I figured... just wanted to make sure!! :lol Have a safe, happy 4th!! :hug

Tammy -- mine are still coming! I procrastinated sending them off and then when I was ready to mail, we lost internet for the last 2 1/2 days due to storm!! I finally got back online today and got your address info copied off. Package is ready to mail -- will take it to the post office myself in the morning. It should still get there by the 10th but it will be close. Sorry! That will teach me to put things off like this! I did not see an answer to my question about leaving a tail for sewing them together? I left them on -- figured better to snip off than not to have them if you wanted.

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

How was everyone's 4th?

we had a really nice weekend!!! lots of fun and activities!!!

I recieved a few packages Saturday.. and several this morning...............

so............ I would like to Thank.......

Melani-crabbyrat

post-18634-135897673277_thumb.jpg

Joanne-imanurse55

post-18634-135897673284_thumb.jpg

Marisa

post-18634-135897673288_thumb.jpg

The squares are perfect! God Bless you ladies!!!

Tammy -- mine are still coming! I procrastinated sending them off and then when I was ready to mail, we lost internet for the last 2 1/2 days due to storm!! I finally got back online today and got your address info copied off. Package is ready to mail -- will take it to the post office myself in the morning. It should still get there by the 10th but it will be close. Sorry! That will teach me to put things off like this! I did not see an answer to my question about leaving a tail for sewing them together? I left them on -- figured better to snip off than not to have them if you wanted. NO Worries my dear!!! I'll keep an eye out for them!!!

/˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛★* ˛° *

/*˛˚ •˚ ˚Good Morning! ** ~*

/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚.˚* ˚ ★ ˚. ★ *˛

˚* ˚ ˚* ˛˚ .. : ° ˚ • ★ *˚ .

Oh goodness………….. please forgive my absents over the last handful of days!!! It has been somethin’ else around here. The flood waters are creeping in… they are now 10 miles from us. We have been busy sandbagging… baseball games… more sandbagging…. And Hubby had a bone marrow biopsy yesterday. Spent the whole day at the hospital with the boys….. we couldn’t leave until hubby was stable. We sit and wait now for results to determine his continued remission.

I’m finally getting a chance to sit and catch up a bit… I have email… posts and crocheting to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention a couple boxes to get in the mail!!!

I want to Thank..........

grandmum6

post-18634-135897676104_thumb.jpg

DebraKay

post-18634-135897676108_thumb.jpg

Toni

post-18634-135897676112_thumb.jpg

for the awesome squares sent!!!!! they are perfect! :hug

Okay… I need more coffee … I’ll be back later to catch up more!

Have a great day ladies!!!

Did you get enough squares for two afghans? Busy putting them together? Hope we can see the finished projects. I also pray these comfort-ghans bring a measure of comfort to your friend's brother/Austin's father and the one raffled off brings in some money to help in expenses. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your thoughtful efforts.

,___,

[O.o]

/)__)

-"--"- Good Morning………………

How is everyone this Very Hot morning? :whew

Yesterday was somethin’ else! So HOT!

I'm so sorry I havent kept you all updated here. I have been busy with working the admission gate at our Jr Legion baseball tournament... and then honestly forgot.

I want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you for helping me make this such a success!!!

grandmum6... got your last two white squares... thank you!!!

post-18634-135897678666_thumb.jpg

I got two afghans put together and off to my friend Tina! I had others donate other things for her to auction also.

You ladies are a blessing and I couldnt have done this without you!

Take a look at what your beautiful work created!!!

Afghan #1

post-18634-135897678676_thumb.jpg

Afghan #2

post-18634-135897678679_thumb.jpg

Well ladies…. Off to catch up with more threads and emails.

have a great day! I’ll be inside for most of today… then out at the ball field later running the gate for the tournament!

So maybe I can get some nice crochet time in while indoors! :hook

Love you guys

God Bless you all! :hug

Those are just beautiful Tammy! They turned out wonderful. Still praying for the families. :hug

Oh Tam! I'm so impressed with how your afghans came out. Most besautiful square pattern I have seen so far. Round of applause for you and everyone who made squares!

I hope the family can find some relief through this auction. They are in my thoughts.

Archived