12" Squares needed...asap...COMPLETED

teakaycee

Hi Tammy,

Unfortunately I don't have either one of those in my stash right now. Is there anything else you might want to auction off to help? I have at least one baby dress and may have other items hanging around that could be auctioned off. Let me know.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heck yeah, no problem there! My wonderful brother brought me a BIG skein (one of the 14 ounce ones) of Soft White and a big skein (7 oz) of Delft Blue - so I'm able to rock & roll now!! :)

WooHoo..............thanks hon!!!

Hi Tammy,

Unfortunately I don't have either one of those in my stash right now. Is there anything else you might want to auction off to help? I have at least one baby dress and may have other items hanging around that could be auctioned off. Let me know.

you know... I guess anything would be helpful!

I could put together a little basket of goodies and let her use that! Thanks sweetie! you're a doll! :hug

:heart

:mug

Hi Tammy! :hi My husband also brought me one each of the soft white & delft blue... :) Aren't the men in my life AWESOME?!?! Anyway, I seem to have plenty of each color now (I still plan to pick up another delft blue so I'll have equal amounts of both) and I was wondering which you'd rather I work on - squares or a SBT and squares? If you think you've got plenty of "other" stuff coming from other people I can concentrate on squares - but if you want I can make a matching tote & make squares, too. Also, since it seems that the delft blue is challenging to find for a lot of people, would it be helpful to have more squares of that color (I don't seem to have a problem finding it out here, which is weird since I live in the boonies...)? I will do whatever you think you might need more of. I know you wanted to do up 2 afghans - were those going to be 3 squares by 4 squares, or 4 by 5? Because I was also thinking (which can be dangerous for me) that I might be able to just do one afghan and that would leave you with less to assemble, etc... and then do a SBT to put it in. I just want to do whatever will be the most help!! :D Have a wonderful day - I'm sure it's full of baseball! Enjoy your Father's Day tomorrow, I'm sure your Daddy will be in your heart and mind a lot tomorrow... :hug

:hug let me see what I can do this weekend

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Tammy! :hi My husband also brought me one each of the soft white & delft blue... :) Aren't the men in my life AWESOME?!?! Anyway, I seem to have plenty of each color now (I still plan to pick up another delft blue so I'll have equal amounts of both) and I was wondering which you'd rather I work on - squares or a SBT and squares? If you think you've got plenty of "other" stuff coming from other people I can concentrate on squares - but if you want I can make a matching tote & make squares, too. Also, since it seems that the delft blue is challenging to find for a lot of people, would it be helpful to have more squares of that color (I don't seem to have a problem finding it out here, which is weird since I live in the boonies...)? I will do whatever you think you might need more of. I know you wanted to do up 2 afghans - were those going to be 3 squares by 4 squares, or 4 by 5? Because I was also thinking (which can be dangerous for me) that I might be able to just do one afghan and that would leave you with less to assemble, etc... and then do a SBT to put it in. I just want to do whatever will be the most help!! :D Have a wonderful day - I'm sure it's full of baseball! Enjoy your Father's Day tomorrow, I'm sure your Daddy will be in your heart and mind a lot tomorrow... :hug

My goodness... so much trouble just for squares for me!

:hug... you didnt have to! Whatever you feel like making is fine by me!

Thank you!!!

Hi Tam, I have 2 sqs ready to go out to you Monday morning. 1 white, 1 blue. I love this pattern! Works up very easy! :clap

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

You're an angel!

Thank you so much!!!

My goodness... so much trouble just for squares for me!

:hug... you didnt have to! Whatever you feel like making is fine by me!

Thank you!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

You're an angel!

Oh, hon, I know I didn't have to! :hug But you know what? My eldest son has been in two accidents since he's been driving. He's been extremely "lucky" so far, and in each incident he walked away without a scratch. (So did the other people that were involved in the first accident - he was alone the second time.) Sure, a little sore the next day, but that's it. And the accidents weren't just fender-benders... in one, it totaled the pickup truck he was driving, and it totaled the van he collided with (or that collided with him - there was a collision involved...) and in the other, he took out a lamp post, a big city-sized landscaping planter (one of those that's about 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide or so) and a street sign. He was driving a Suburban the second time, which was still running when he brought the vehicle to a stop and is the reason he walked away without a scratch after taking out half a city block... so I feel very blessed that he's still here, and I feel for the families that have lost their sons. One of my very best friends lost a brother in a traffic accident over Labor Day weekend 9 years ago, and his parents are still in a lot of pain due to the loss of one of their sons (they had 3 boys) - anytime a young person dies it's just tragic, and it reminds me even more of the blessings I have... The people around me know how I am (they all call me a big softie, a title I wear with no problems whatsoever!) and don't mind supporting not only my yarn addiction but also a very good cause. :):hug I'll see what I can get cranked out here as far as squares/totes, whatever. And it's my pleasure, I can assure you of that!! :hug

Hi Tam ~

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of these two young men, and cannot imagine the grief of their loved ones in the wake of such a tragedy. I picked up some Delft Blue today. I see you're getting a great response which is wonderful. Do you still need more squares?

~ Tracey

Hi Tam, so sorry to hear about this :hug :hug

I've already volunteered to make up an sbt and then I'll do up a square or 2 as well to send with it for you, I just printed up the pattern. I managed to find the delft blue at the 4th store I looked in and it was a wal mart and also got the soft white too :D I'm hoping to be able to work on these a bit this week if I can squeeze in some time, but next week for sure :yes:hug :hug :hug

I cant even begin to thank you ladies!!!

you are all the best ever!!!!

I'm sorry I wasnt around the last few days.... been busy with baseball tournament and having a rough time of missing my daddy! 6yrs ago on Father's day... he passed away. It hurts like crazy and I miss him so much!

Thanks again you guys for helping with this project! :hug

I know Father's day is hard when they are no longer around!

My thoughts are with you.

The two soft white squares are on there way to you. I just got back from the post office.

Hi Tam ~

Please PM your address. I have a blue square for you. Also, I'm not sure if you think you'll need it; but do you want the rest of my skein for joining or other purposes?

Thank you. :manyheart

Sure was sorry to hear they are clearancing out the Delft Blue -- it is SO PRETTY! I'll bet your afghans will be beautiful and comforting. I just cannot imagine the sadness of losing a child. Back to work on your squares.

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

I fell behind a bit here. Sorry kids!!!

Thank you everyone for all your help!

karishema (Mary) got your squares today!!! God Bless you! Thank you for the extra square for me! You're a doll :hug

post-18634-135897668991_thumb.jpg

Dryer is yelling at me… gotta run. Need a coffee refill also! Check back in a bit!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Thank you SO VERY MUCH to ........

grannytme

ansept

kittyloverdeb

TCarra

SharonB

The squares and extra skein of yarn for joining are all perfect!!!!

God Bless you my friends

post-18634-135897669138_thumb.jpg

(.

((..

(((...Thank you so much...)))

I recieved two lovely packages yesterday in the mail.

I absolutely appreciate your help ladies!

*grannyannie

*Wendy

post-18634-135897670259_thumb.jpg

Wendy... I'm so sorry you had so much trouble with the pattern! As ladies were making the square... they would help with any errors being found and I fixed them as they came in.

The pattern has been tested by several now and I think is complete.

God Bless you all!

(.

((..

(((...Thank you so much...)))

I recieved two lovely packages yesterday in the mail.

I absolutely appreciate your help ladies!

*grannyannie

*Wendy

[ATTACH]41052[/ATTACH]

Wendy... I'm so sorry you had so much trouble with the pattern! As ladies were making the square... they would help with any errors being found and I fixed them as they came in.

The pattern has been tested by several now and I think is complete.

God Bless you all!

Your very welcome. Glad they made it safe and sound :hug

Archived