Started my 1st crochet blog TODAY!

xoseveredheartox

I LOVE your blog title..If i didn't think my family might find my blog I might have gone with Queen B**** for my blog title. But I love your sense of humor and your projects are pretty. I'm your first follower....

I LOVE your blog title..If i didn't think my family might find my blog I might have gone with Queen B**** for my blog title. But I love your sense of humor and your projects are pretty. I'm your first follower....

awwww thanks :hug i have to have a good sense of humor in order to keep a level head! most of those projects are from a good 7-8 years ago! i hope to start crocheting alot more again, its like i just lost my intrest for a while...but its back and so far since i started again at the begining of this month ive completed 2 baby blankets, started a blanket for my daughter who will be 8 this year and am not only running the summer mystery cal but making the item with everyone as well. seems like ive found my inspiration again :lol thanks for being my first follower! i am very excited about updating my blog and sharing my crochet experience with the world :fame ...as if the world actually cares about my little blog :laughroll

I understand that. I learned to crochet when I was 7..i'll be 28 next month. It's a come and go thing for me. before last year I had not crocheted since I was 14 and back then all i could really do was hats.

I understand that. I learned to crochet when I was 7..i'll be 28 next month. It's a come and go thing for me. before last year I had not crocheted since I was 14 and back then all i could really do was hats.

i think part of my issue with it being a come and go thing is that i always feel there is something ELSE that could be done while i sit and crochet. its almost like i dont feel i should be relaxing and doing something that seems so unimportant when i could be doing things like folding the laundry that is currently sitting in my dryer lol

Archived