Christmas Doily

debsydoo

it is never too early to be making Christms items specially when you get an order for a Christmas doily

this is 2/3 patterns in one because i really liked the centre of one doily but not the rest of it, so i got another pattern and did the pineapples and then added a few rows of my own

post-2845-135897665654_thumb.jpg

a close up of the centre

post-2845-13589766566_thumb.jpg

:faint Amazing! Way to go on incorporating multiple doily designs and adding your own touch besides! It looks fantastic! I would never have guessed there was more than one design...nor could I imagine successfully blending multiple patterns. :)

its Beautiful, I love your Doily.. Love the colors, looking at it makes me feel cooler.:autumn I don't care for winter, but with this hot weather and looking at your Christmas Doily it makes me think :snow cooler..... How big is your Doily.

its Beautiful, I love your Doily.. Love the colors, looking at it makes me feel cooler.:autumn I don't care for winter, but with this hot weather and looking at your Christmas Doily it makes me think :snow cooler..... How big is your Doily.

thank you.

i cannot remember the size of it now but i think it was around 20 inches - cannot measure it as i have sent it to the lady who i sold it to

Archived