12" sqyares needed

ducky73

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will let you knowe wheen i receive your package imanurse and thanks for keeping bill in your prayers. as soon as i know anything ill let everybody know

will letcha know when i receive your package crabbyrat....where did you post your comment before?

Ummm... either in the Tote addicts thread or in the Tote CAL Thread... :) I'm also sending you those books... so maybe it was the other thread you had asking for help for things for your hubby to do when he recovers from his (possible) surgery... :oops I can't remember for sure, but it was one of those! :lol

i tected bill. whoever ut may have been that texted me back said bill was asleep at the moment....

soooo HE MADE IT THROUGH SURGERY !!! PTL!!!

now the waiting begins to see how he is when he wakes up

will letcha know when i receive your package tammy! hope youre enjoying your tote!

I have 2 red and white ones and an all white one for you. I came down with some kind of a bug today and not feeling too well so I will try to get them in the mail on Monday. Maybe I can get another one done by then to add to it. I will let you know when they hit the mailbox.

bills surgery must have gone well! hes home snoozing in his recliner!!! will letcha know when i receive your package wiz......

will post pice each saturday evening of squares i receive that week. once ghan is finished will also post pic. hubby is going to help assemble the ghan

WOOT WOOT

i need 48 squares total in red, whitw or a combination of the two colors cyncyn

crabby rat...received your package! love the square! havent checked out the books yet but i figured id let hubby open SOMETHING when he arrives home

bgs...received your package....boy was i suprised! what a lovely towel and towel topper! where ever did you find the pattern for the towel topper or is it your own?

will be posting pics of weel ones square photos later this evening or tomorrow (pray for sunshine)

bgs...received your package....boy was i suprised! what a lovely towel and towel topper! where ever did you find the pattern for the towel topper or is it your own?

Glad they made it. I thought maybe you could use a surprise. This is the pattern for the towel topper. I just make the tab narrower and longer.

http://cocoacream.wordpress.com/pattern-place/basic-towel-ring/

thanks for the link bgs! ive tried and faile dmiserably when trying to add a towel topper to a towel now maybe i wont

crabby rat...received your package! love the square! havent checked out the books yet but i figured id let hubby open SOMETHING when he arrives home

:cheer Glad it arrived safely!! :) Enjoy!! :hug

Hey Ducky, I have a square to put in the mail for you tomorrow morning on my way to work since I don't go in until 11. Today it's an 8-6 day so can't make it to the post office today :( It's a combo red/white square :D How is Bill doing as the weekend ends?

received 2 white squares from janice winter & a red square from s davis both are beautiful! please keep in mind to include your ville name :)

marisa....i think we all need to gang up on bill. his restaurant held a 50's day saturday (day after his surgery) and who do you think was there? yup bill! i told him he should be home recovering but he said he "had" to be there. on a positive note he seems to be doing ok other than being stubborn

thanks for the link bgs! ive tried and faile dmiserably when trying to add a towel topper to a towel now maybe i wont

To be more consistent I started wrapping 3 or 4 times around a 3 1/4 inch piece of cardboard rather than my hand. I make the tab 6 stitches wide and make 12 rows. My sister really likes these and uses them in ways other than in the picture. Sometimes she puts the towel in the tab part and puts the loop over a door knob. She also has some towels that have a potholder for a topper. She puts the tab part throught the potholder loop, buttons it around the bar and pushes the loop to the back so it isn't seen. Sometimes she runs the tab around through the loop and then buttons it.

I know some people had a hard time crocheting around the loop of wrapped yarn so they just chained so many, joined, and then crocheted into that. You can also crochet around metal rings or cut a ring from a plastic lid.

Archived