snapdragon928

Aggie May's RR pattern.

Question

6 answers to this question

Do a Crochetville search for Aggie May and you'll be able to find her contact information.

Thank you, contacted her for the six point one, now can you direct me to how to turn it into a six to twelve to twenty four one? Threads or links or info on getting the pattern from annies attic? Does annies attic still make that pattern? I hear that Aggie may's six point is easier. I have only done twelve point ones. I am using baby yarn and size g hook to make a baby one. Is this possible or should I go for a simpler pattern for a baby one.

:cheerAs you know, I have contacted you via PM but would like to mention here, if you are just making a baby RR, you would be best to just use the 12 Pointed one.

It takes quite a few rows to get from 6 to 24 points so it is usually better for a larger afghan.

Have sent you links to pictures of adding new points.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

:cheerAs you know, I have contacted you via PM but would like to mention here, if you are just making a baby RR, you would be best to just use the 12 Pointed one.

It takes quite a few rows to get from 6 to 24 points so it is usually better for a larger afghan.

Have sent you links to pictures of adding new points.

Have fun.

You're soooo sweet Aggie may for sharing your pattern and being so helpful to us. I love your RR pattern had have used it several times for Project Linus blankies. YOU"RE THE BEST :hug:manyheart:yes

:cheerI am very happy to share my version of the RR because it is very simple but effective.

Anyone who wants the pattern or the 6 Pointed Star is most welcome to PM me for a copy.

Have fun.