Aggie May's RR pattern.

snapdragon928

Question

6 answers to this question

Thank you, contacted her for the six point one, now can you direct me to how to turn it into a six to twelve to twenty four one? Threads or links or info on getting the pattern from annies attic? Does annies attic still make that pattern? I hear that Aggie may's six point is easier. I have only done twelve point ones. I am using baby yarn and size g hook to make a baby one. Is this possible or should I go for a simpler pattern for a baby one.

:cheerAs you know, I have contacted you via PM but would like to mention here, if you are just making a baby RR, you would be best to just use the 12 Pointed one.

It takes quite a few rows to get from 6 to 24 points so it is usually better for a larger afghan.

Have sent you links to pictures of adding new points.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

:cheerAs you know, I have contacted you via PM but would like to mention here, if you are just making a baby RR, you would be best to just use the 12 Pointed one.

It takes quite a few rows to get from 6 to 24 points so it is usually better for a larger afghan.

Have sent you links to pictures of adding new points.

Have fun.

You're soooo sweet Aggie may for sharing your pattern and being so helpful to us. I love your RR pattern had have used it several times for Project Linus blankies. YOU"RE THE BEST :hug:manyheart:yes

:cheerI am very happy to share my version of the RR because it is very simple but effective.

Anyone who wants the pattern or the 6 Pointed Star is most welcome to PM me for a copy.

Have fun.

Archived