Mini Totes

grannyannie

I've been busy making SBT's and decided to make some mini totes for my granddaughters. I'll be visiting the kids and grands this weekend so all the girls will be getting a tote! This is our own teakaycee's Mini Tote Bag pattern and I love it! It works up so fast and easy! I made them all yesterday afternoon/evening! :yay

***edit***link to pattern added, just scroll down page about half way once you get there! :)

post-16860-135897664037_thumb.jpg

I love those Ann! Your granddaughters are going to be so tickled! I havent made a mini tote in ages. Hmmmmm..... with July 4th coming ... maybe my granddaughters would enjoy a tote each in R.W.&B :hook

Good ol' pattern! :D

:heart

:mug

Could someone please post the link to the pattern? I can't find it. These look like they would be a quick project and good for using up some scraps. Thanks

those are cute... I can see my girls playin with them.. they hae a old purse of mine that they hord their brothers matchbox cars in LOL.. i can see one of these being streached to the limmits with them hording Every single car in it :)

Did you follow a pattern for these? I love them!

Yes, it's Tam's (teakaycee) mini tote pattern.

Could someone please post the link to the pattern? I can't find it. These look like they would be a quick project and good for using up some scraps. Thanks

Hi! Sorry about that! I thought that I had posted the link! It is now on the first post!

:hug Ann

Archived