Tarot Card Bag

kariholtz

I needed a new home for my tarot card deck. So I did what any self respecting crocheter would do, I made one lol.

It's made out of one strand of thin chenille (I think mulberry color) and one strand of a fingering weight black acryllic)

th_b5e7961b.jpg th_112d0070.jpg

th_1349d8f6.jpg

That's awesome!!

I need to make myself some tarot card bags too. I wanted to make just one bag but I feel like each of my decks should have their own. It'll be a good way to use up my stash.

Mine live in wooden boxes as well.....but my runes have bags, crocheted by me...

I love the combo of yarns Kari, very nice.....:clap

Am I thick or what! I never even thought of making a tarot card bag. I've been meaning to stitch one up out of some velvet that belonged to my granny, but I think I would really love one in crocheted sari silk.... hmmm I'm going to have to have a think about this.

Thanks for sharing!

i'll have to work up some card bags for PPD! thanks for the idea...i wouldn't have thought of it. my cards got up and walked away. i've just not had money to replace them

Thanks everyone!

Awesome Kari! Hey, can you read my cards???

Sure, I actually used to do it for a living for awhile a long time ago. :lol

• 2 years later...

Wow! That's really nice. I haven't touched my tarot cards in a while. I think I'll go give it a whirl!

• 3 weeks later...
Am I thick or what! I never even thought of making a tarot card bag. I've been meaning to stitch one up out of some velvet that belonged to my granny, but I think I would really love one in crocheted sari silk.... hmmm I'm going to have to have a think about this.

Thanks for sharing!

I concur........ why didn't I ever think of this? DOH :blush

Great job!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived