Uglee Dolls 4 Kids(Joplin)

I am sooo excited. I was checking the traffic for my blog when I came across this post here: Someone is collecting Uglee Dolls(my original free pattern) for the kids of Joplin. Would you all please stay tuned to this website and if you feel it in your heart to create an "Uglee", would you be willing to donate it to this group?

I will keep you updated and please look for more info. to come on my blog: The Kansas Hooker

Thanks in advance,

Caroline

Hi everyone! I now have more details about the Uglee Doll collection effort for children affected by the devastating tornado in Joplin, MO.

The project sheet and collection location

Facebook page

The Kansas Hooker's Free Patterns(All the Uglee's are here!)

The Uglee Shoppe(50% of any doll purchase price will get donated directly to the American Red Cross Joplin Relief Fund in the buyer's name and I can send the doll directly to the collection location.)

Here is the first one I have made that is going to it's new home in Joplin!

post-15513-135897663529_thumb.jpg

Here is my second Uglee doll I'm donating to the group Uglee Dolls 4 Kids. Click on the link for more info!

post-15513-135897664259_thumb.jpg

post-15513-135897664265_thumb.jpg

Purdee Uglee was purchased from my store by a generous fan and is now on her way to the collection site! (50% of the purchase price of any of my Uglee dolls gets donated to the American Red Cross Joplin Relief Fund)

I just HAVE to post and tell you how cute those dolls are! Every time I see a post with pics of them they make me smile!(this one I even chuckled). I am involved in quite a few charity items at this time and want to keep up but if I get time this is definately on my list. Thank you for sharing!

I just HAVE to post and tell you how cute those dolls are! Every time I see a post with pics of them they make me smile!(this one I even chuckled). I am involved in quite a few charity items at this time and want to keep up but if I get time this is definately on my list. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much for your post! I so enjoy making my lil Uglees, so I'm glad they get the same reaction from someone else. Please don't feel obligated if your already spread too thin, just keep all of the storm victims in your thoughts and prayers.:hook

I've been wanting to get into something to crochet. These are so cute and fun looking I'm going to make some. Good cause great idea!!!!

Thank you soooo much for your support! Can't wait to see what "uglee" things you'll create.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived