Feedback for Crochet Decoder App

Hello all,

We are promoting our iPhone app, Crochet Decoder, on Crochetville.

Whether you win a free copy during the Giveaway or buy a copy from the iTunes store... we would love your feedback, suggestions, or ideas to make it even better with future updates.

Thanks & happy crocheting,

Sugar Coded Apps

Crochet Decoder:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crochet-decoder/id437841315?mt=8

post-50135-135897662776_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

I like the app. It's easy to use and contains a lot of information. There are a few typos that I've noticed ("back" spelled "bakc" under symbols for BPdc). I'd like to see those fixed in a future update.

I like how it's laid out. I really appreciate the symbol reference the most. The price is perfect for this type of app as well.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Nicole- how did you download it- I do not see "redeem" and only option is to buy? Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Oh, and Go Bruins!!! LOL

In the app store on your device, go to the "featured" page. Scroll all the way down to the bottom passed all of the featured apps. There's a "Redeem" radio button. Click there.

In iTunes on your computer, go to "iTunes Store". From that first page, scroll down to the bottom. In small gray letters, "Redeem" is under the "Manage" heading. Click "Redeem".

In the app store on your device, go to the "featured" page. Scroll all the way down to the bottom passed all of the featured apps. There's a "Redeem" radio button. Click there.

In iTunes on your computer, go to "iTunes Store". From that first page, scroll down to the bottom. In small gray letters, "Redeem" is under the "Manage" heading. Click "Redeem".

Thanks- got it- went to my Ipad instead of the iphone- and I downloaded it to there!!! Thanks for the help!!!

Now.....back to the regularly scheduled Stanley Cup Final Game!!!:clap

I was one of the lucky people to win the crochet decoder app right here on Crochetville.:clap

I have had (and used ) the app for approx a week now. It has come in very handy as I am working on a doily and the symbold sections has proven invaluable. :yay

I have also looked up abbreviations and that is a godsend too! :yes

Thanks for this app!

This app is very cool.. I love having the stitch codes explained. Makes it easier for me to figure out patterns cause I don't know every abbreviation. I would love it if it could show how the stitch is done is future versions.

• 1 month later...
Hello all,

We are promoting our iPhone app, Crochet Decoder, on Crochetville.

Whether you win a free copy during the Giveaway or buy a copy from the iTunes store... we would love your feedback, suggestions, or ideas to make it even better with future updates.

Thanks & happy crocheting,

Sugar Coded Apps

Crochet Decoder:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crochet-decoder/id437841315?mt=8

I won this app a while back here at crochetville. I love it & it is easy to use

Penny

• 3 weeks later...

Archived