Wizzards of waverly place

We watch it with our kids all the time!! and love the show.. but we were watching the Eppi where they tell Zeek Their wizzards, and Zeek breaks up with Harper and she's on Alex's sofa Crocheting a HUGE zig zag afghan.. and ALex comes in the room and says..

HARPER WHERE U KNITTING THAT ALL NIGHT!!!!!!..

I yelled OMG IT"S CROCHET NOT KNIT YOU NINNY!!! LOL>. hubby laughed and asked what the diffrence is. I go SHE HAS ONLY 1 HOOK not 2.. 1 hook is crochet 2 is Knitting LOL!!!!!

• 1 month later...
I didn't watch that whole episode I don't think. But maybe I did cause it sounds kinda familiar, but I can't really place it. That is something I know I would remember. I love Harper. Don't you think shes just the best. So creative and wacky weird.

Its one of the newer one's. I think..

if you saw the one where Zeek is trying to do a magic trick.. and Alex wants to mess with him. and makes the magic trick "work" making zeek think he's a wizzard.

so harper tryes to convince Zeek hes not a wizzard.. there had to be a diffrent explantion. but he is of coruse zeek and admet that he's a wizzard now. and after asking Harper WHY? she cant give him a diffrent reason.. and breaks up with her for keeping a secret from him.

and that is when She's on the sofa making this huge I thkn. blue, white ang green Zig zag afghan. and it's Plainly crochet cause she only has one hook. and you can tell looking it that it's crochet,

but yup I love harper.. THy have shown eppi's of her Knitting (with 2 needles) mabey they forgot the 2nd needle in that scean LOL!!

Archived