Free Beard Hat Crochet Pattern

twade

Don't let people get you down. Once an idea is out there, it's out there and there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless they actually do get a patent. People throw that around a little too much I think. I would be shocked if that actually happened. Thank you for the free pattern, but you shouldn't let people bully you out of selling your patterns. :manyheart

Don't let people get you down. Once an idea is out there, it's out there and there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless they actually do get a patent. People throw that around a little too much I think. I would be shocked if that actually happened. Thank you for the free pattern, but you shouldn't let people bully you out of selling your patterns. :manyheart

Well thank you! I wouldn't sell the pattern anyway, i know I use freebies all the time! LOL However, if she doesn't get her patent, I will definitely sell finished hats to anyone who asks, though not for even HALF what she charges! LOL

Well thank you! I wouldn't sell the pattern anyway, i know I use freebies all the time! LOL However, if she doesn't get her patent, I will definitely sell finished hats to anyone who asks, though not for even HALF what she charges! LOL

LOL Crazier things have been patented (ie. loops made from ribbon that are attached to the seams of blankets and toys-taggies, outrageous!), but it's most likely just talk. ;)

Thanks - I subscribed to follow your blog - mainly because of what you had to say in your rant - I couldn't have said it that well myself LOL. Rock on, sister!

Archived