Baby Bootie Boutique by Annie's Attic: Crochet

http://cgi.ebay.com/Baby-Bootie-Boutique-Annies-Attic-Crochet-DRG-/220769531302?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item3366e3b5a6

Check out the price that this person is asking. It's Insane!!!!! Seriously, I don't get why this person is charging that much. Unbelieveable!!!!! I have this little booklet and I think I only paid $5.00 from Annies Attic. And then charging for shipping. Don't think they'll sell it at that price. Annies Attic is selling this book for $5.99

Carol:hook

There many things out there people have outrageous prices even seen single patterns $30.00 and up. Or another trick cheap pattern and outrageous postal price to make up cheap price pattern. Even on Amazon I seen books over 100.00 and the book originally less than 20.00 when published. I am glad some patterns have been made available as electronic downloads from Annie's Attic I seen many of her older patterns be sold outrageous prices.

If you see ridiculous shipping charges on ebay, etsy, etc.. you can report those that is against their rules and is considered fee avoidance. I've seen dolls for 99 cents and the regular shipping not expedited at $100 it drives me crazy :angry

Archived