Dub Trance

Crochet/Craft/Fabric Supply Thrift Store in Portland Oregon

I just came across this little gem of a place the other day whilst out shopping. The woman who runs it is a fellow crochet nut and a very nice lady! I thought you all would find this little shop of interest:

http://www.knittnkitten.com/

If you are looking for something hard to find, they are the people to go to for something vintage. A seriously lovely little shop, and if you are in the Portland Oregon area, I encourage all crafters to hit it up!

You can also contact them for help if you've got your heart set on something particular.

Yet another reason why I love Portland and it's funky shopping possibilities!

I just came across this little gem of a place the other day whilst out shopping. The woman who runs it is a fellow crochet nut and a very nice lady! I thought you all would find this little shop of interest:

http://www.knittnkitten.com/

If you are looking for something hard to find, they are the people to go to for something vintage. A seriously lovely little shop, and if you are in the Portland Oregon area, I encourage all crafters to hit it up!

You can also contact them for help if you've got your heart set on something particular.

Yet another reason why I love Portland and it's funky shopping possibilities!

Sounds like a really fun place to shop. There's no place like that here in NY

It really is divine. Then again, I always love a nice antique or second hand shop, especially if the workers are engaging and talkative and helpful, and this place seriously was just a lot of fun, and though she didn't have exactly what I was looking for that day we had a lot of fun talking and she is so happy that younger folks and men are taking up hooks and carrying on the tradition....

Now, if I could just find those darned books I am after! :)

:clap thanks for a new place to go...I'm gonna be visitin my sister in Oct and we're always looking for new places to BUY 'stuff'...:D

what kinda books you lookin for ???

Edited by Chrysantha

I live in Albany, south of Portland and am excited about this place, I signed up for the newsletter and hope to comeup and check it out soon...thanks for the info

It is a wonderful store! And as for books, anything from the 30's-60's fashion crochet. I have been on ebay like mad and everything is for a doily.

Yarnia!! Wonder where that might be in town!