12" purple square request.....

smith

What a beautiful afghan that is going to be, can't wait to see it. Please let me know if you need more squares, if you come up short. I don't have anymore of the yarn I used for the first squares but I'm sure I can come up with something else.

I hope your friend is recovering.

What a beautiful afghan that is going to be, can't wait to see it. Please let me know if you need more squares, if you come up short. I don't have anymore of the yarn I used for the first squares but I'm sure I can come up with something else.

I hope your friend is recovering.

:hug thank you but I think with what I've been working on I will be fine!

The mail lady brought me two packages today!

Samantha sent a delightful purple heart square!

IMG_1051.jpg

and Ms. Lamb sent my first bi-colored square and a stunning flower centered lavender square.

IMG_1052.jpg

I have very little worsted weight yarn, and I was afraid there wasn't enough purple for a 12" square, but I used two shades, and had about 6 inches of each left over, so it was meant for you. I put the square in the mail today--you should get it next week some time.

I have very little worsted weight yarn, and I was afraid there wasn't enough purple for a 12" square, but I used two shades, and had about 6 inches of each left over, so it was meant for you. I put the square in the mail today--you should get it next week some time.

:cheer perfect!! Thank you soo much!

• 2 weeks later...

I finished sewing most of the squares together, I'm waiting on a few more squares. I left the bottom row open and I'm going to start the border tonight! It looks absolutely fabulous! :hug

I finished sewing most of the squares together, I'm waiting on a few more squares. I left the bottom row open and I'm going to start the border tonight! It looks absolutely fabulous! :hug

I keep checking the DC# on my square to you... not showing up as in route or anything............ :(

my luck... it will show up when you're done ..... if it does you can hang on to it for what ever use you want!

:heart

:mug

I keep checking the DC# on my square to you... not showing up as in route or anything............ :(

my luck... it will show up when you're done ..... if it does you can hang on to it for what ever use you want!

:think I'll think really happy thoughts to the mail-fairy that it will get here in the next few days! Meanwhile I'll start the last two squares....

Did my square reach you from Poland? I mailed 4 things the same day, and all others have been received.

:yay today!! I just got it today, I love the subtle color changes!

IMG_1088.jpg

Susan do you still need squares?

no, thank you! I'm going to finish up tonight and hopefully start to border....LOL after a 10 hour shift, that's the ONLY thing I"m doing!

So sorry mine did not make it in time!

Like I said.... please feel free to use it for any other need you may have. (if it ever shows up) :(

Almost Done, it's just a quickie picture with a black blur of Charlie-dog.....:cheer Thank you all sooo very much for the help! With my crazy job I'd have never finished it for her!! :hug I am on-call this weekend so I"m hoping to just sit weave in the ends and do the border....

IMG_6084.jpg

So sorry mine did not make it in time!

Like I said.... please feel free to use it for any other need you may have. (if it ever shows up) :(

I recieved you square early this morning when dh got the mail.....:hug It's awesome but I finished late last night. I promise I will put it to good use in the near future!! I know a very nice family who is a little short on funds, I was thinking about making a small afghan for the kids for the fall, would that be okay??

Archived